What's new

Whatever

Just out of curiosity, why are you using SLAX. Do you have a system that run normal Linux distro or Windows?

Slax is also a Linux distro. Created by a Dutchman. I use it because I can boot it directly off a USB pen drive.

Below is the desktop of Slax after boot :

snapshot1.jpeg

There are a few other Linux distros that run off a pen drive but I found Slax to be convenient.

@jamahir

The guy is a carbon copy of my wife's cousin in Bombay. An architect.

Very informative. Thanks for the share.

Supports almost everything I've read and shared in my previous post.

I liked how he put it.

Double oppressed.

Ethnicity.

And faith.

Looking forward to our Kurdish brothers reverting and carving back a Zoroastrian nation.

Cheers, Doc

Very informative. Thanks for the share.

Supports almost everything I've read and shared in my previous post.

I watched about seven mins of the vid before sharing it here. Yes, the young chap was calm and methodical in his explanations.

I watched about seven mins of the vid before linking it here. Yes, the young chap was calm and methodical in his explanations.

I liked how he was very clear in his mind about the games Turkey and Israel are playing.

He speaks very openly about your favourite Libya too in the end.

He's a Turkish Alewite by the way. And believes he's Zoroastrian (and to a lesser extent Buddhist in the belief in the circle of life).

The interviewer was western and obviously had an agenda. Discount his leading questions. Drawing back to Syria.

Learned a lot about Turkey.

And it's clear that some more push and you will see various proto Zoroastrian offshoots and fragments all coming back en masse.

It's clear now what both the Turkish and Iranian regimes fear most sitting right on their borders.

Thank u USA ....

Cheers, Doc

The interviewer was western and obviously had an agenda.

Well, Morris Herman a few times went into conspiracy theories but mostly does sensible interviews. At other times for example, with the famous "Syrian Girl" ( Mimi al Laham ). Or another when he spoke with Harpal Brar, the India-born leader of the Communist Party of Great Britain. Brar spoke of his visit to DPRK.

Last edited:
Well, Morris Herman a few times went into conspiracy theories but mostly does sensible interviews. At other times for example, with the famous "Syrian Girl" ( Mimi al Laham ). Or another when he spoke with Harpal Brar, the India-born leader of the Communist Party of Great Britain. Brar spoke of his visit to DPRK.

IMG-20181103-WA0037.jpg

My dad finally realized I wasn't farting.

His earlier message to me in WhatsApp was -

My view. Alice in Wonderland.

Anyways, at 40 million, the Kurds are the world's largest people without a land of their own.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom