What's new

Whatever

Slax is also a Linux distro. Created by a Dutchman. I use it because I can boot it directly off a USB pen drive.

Below is the desktop of Slax after boot :

View attachment 518523

There are a few other Linux distros that run off a pen drive but I found Slax to be convenient.
Yeah I know it can boot from a pen drive or usb but basically it for a very underpowered and old hardware like 686

Yeah I know it can boot from a pen drive or usb but basically it for a very underpowered and old hardware like 686

The system info center program shows the processor as dual core G2020 2.9 GHz. Is this 686 or higher ??

And the physical memory is showing 1.78 GB ( ?? ).

I also dont use the term, I rather say it "kampungan" (villagers :D). Alay calling is quite new actually.
Ya orng Kampong I know...yea must be new coz I never heard of it lolz then again it is prob limited to Indonesia or do Malaysians also say it? Havent heard it though...

Ya orng Kampong I know...yea must be new coz I never heard of it lolz then again it is prob limited to Indonesia or do Malaysians also say it? Havent heard it though...

I think it is only limited to Indonesia since it is a new calling. I remember the calling just started when I was still at university. Never heard before that.

What's really cold is that after non stop messaging by Pakistanis on social media about India and toilets and rapes, Indians continue rising globally, and the stock of the word Pakistani keeps falling lower all over the world, and especially in the west.

I don't blame Pakistanis for saying they are Indian to smoothen and easen their existence abroad.

But if I find one, I make it a point that the firang knows. Without needing to add any mirch masala.

It's almost comical seeing their face change.

I must admit I get serious near juvenile vicarious kicks out of that.

I'll be honest. I don't want any Pakistani assuming my national identity. It's not cool guys.

Cheers, Doc

That is a gross over exaggeration.

Indians in Europe and America are facing string background Checks to even Land University admissions and soon the trade war will Stop the Indian economic Migration.

An alarming number of indians are ready to apply for asylum already.

That is a gross over exaggeration.

Indians in Europe and America are facing string background Checks to even Land University admissions and soon the trade war will Stop the Indian economic Migration.

An alarming number of indians are ready to apply for asylum already.

The thread is about national perceptions.

Americans still lead the world.

I don't particularly like them. But I'd prefer they like me than they do not.

Makes life for me and my country a lot easier.

Cheers, Doc

The thread is about national perceptions.

Americans still lead the world.

I don't particularly like them. But I'd prefer they like me than they do not.

Makes life for me and my country a lot easier.

Cheers, Doc

Arent you a princess

Back
Top Bottom