What's new

Whatever

Ask the seculars to fight in alien lands on behest of Pak govt. Let's see how many of these self proclaimed patriots show up.
They won't, they leave that "dirty" work for others.

@Mentee
They are not militias but Private Military Companies (basically mercenaries) who make tons of money wherever they go.
They are not 100 percent Americans either, many are retired soldiers of other countries who come there just to make big money.

Let their govt throw them in dungeons or hand them over to other countries for money and let's see how long they maintain their loyalty. And as I said earlier, they are not militias fighting for an ideology but mercenaries who fight for govt contracts to make cash.

I am not necessarily talking about the present day when I say that they have fought and bled for us.

And I am not necessarily talking about the Pakistani ones...
Our brothers fighting in IOK are not secular either, be it Burhan Wani, Sabzar Bhat, Bashir Lashkari or Riaz Naiko, they are, what people here would describe as "rabid mullahs" just because they refuse to conform to the Western ideals.
As long as they are fighting the Indians, they are freedom fighters...As soon as their use is over, these secular patriots will declare them rabid mullahs.

The brothers in IOK fighting are fighting for Azadi braye Islam as they themselves claim. By calling anyone who disagrees with the suicidal policy of accepting Israel a rabid mullah, we are not doing ourselves any favor.

We don't have much to gain by fulfilling this fetish of establishing relations with Israel. Except creating a further divide in our society.

Easier said then done.

Ask the seculars to fight in alien lands on behest of Pak govt. Let's see how many of these self proclaimed patriots show up.

@Desert Fox
I think this quote accurately sums up these people's view of soldiers or anyone who fights for a honourable cause:

military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-7318295.png

quote-in-haig-s-presence-kissinger-referred-pointedly-to-military-men-as-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-bob-woodward-279379.jpg

Indeed Sir, I deeply regret the fact the we were not the first Muslim nation to send our own satellite into orbit on our own SLV, we had the know how yet Mushy deprived us of the funding, it would have looked great on the CV of Pakistan and would have acted as a catalyst to our youth to pursue engineering disciplines such as aeronautics, astronautics etc.Kudos bhai
Well, other than CV, it has a lot of practicality and since Pakistan was the first country in the Islamic world to develop a 1500 km missile, it was a natural progression for it to develop SLV but we have been rule by idiots and Mushy was a bigger idiot than I ever imagined about him. SLV can earn a lot of money if we successfully launch satellites at cheaper or competitive prices.

Pervez Musharraf transformed Pakistan into a credible nuclear power. He is the unsung hero of Pakistan.

@Mentee
They are not militias but Private Military Companies (basically mercenaries) who make tons of money wherever they go.
They are not 100 percent Americans either, many are retired soldiers of other countries who come there just to make big money.

Let their govt throw them in dungeons or hand them over to other countries for money and let's see how long they maintain their loyalty. And as I said earlier, they are not militias fighting for an ideology but mercenaries who fight for govt contracts to make cash.

I am not necessarily talking about the present day when I say that they have fought and bled for us.

And I am not necessarily talking about the Pakistani ones...
Our brothers fighting in IOK are not secular either, be it Burhan Wani, Sabzar Bhat, Bashir Lashkari or Riaz Naiko, they are, what people here would describe as "rabid mullahs" just because they refuse to conform to the Western ideals.
As long as they are fighting the Indians, they are freedom fighters...As soon as their use is over, these secular patriots will declare them rabid mullahs.

The brothers in IOK fighting are fighting for Azadi braye Islam as they themselves claim. By calling anyone who disagrees with the suicidal policy of accepting Israel a rabid mullah, we are not doing ourselves any favor.

We don't have much to gain by fulfilling this fetish of establishing relations with Israel. Except creating a further divide in our society.

Easier said then done.

@Desert Fox
Do correct me if you find my observation flawed or incorrect.

I believe you folks are peddling a racist narrative, using religion as a tool to be relevant and a shot caller in your respective countries of origin coz it serves your social and economic interests , equal to that of the red neck Christian utopia. Where all things revolves around a certain race, even Jesus is considered white - - - - - -. And there's also sectarian gripe to it as well .

Back
Top Bottom