What's new

Whatever

Hi, the us govt been using private militias to secure their interest around the globe. And they never felt betrayed and turned against their own no matter what - - - - - -
@Mentee
They are not militias but Private Military Companies (basically mercenaries) who make tons of money wherever they go.
They are not 100 percent Americans either, many are retired soldiers of other countries who come there just to make big money.
Hi, the us govt been using private militias to secure their interest around the globe. And they never felt betrayed and turned against their own no matter what - - - - - -
Let their govt throw them in dungeons or hand them over to other countries for money and let's see how long they maintain their loyalty. And as I said earlier, they are not militias fighting for an ideology but mercenaries who fight for govt contracts to make cash.
No one is pushing them to cross the loc - - - - - - and I doubt if any pak national is present in the Indian occupied kashmir at this moment. Just Don't fall for the Indian propaganda of cross border terrorism.
I am not necessarily talking about the present day when I say that they have fought and bled for us.

And I am not necessarily talking about the Pakistani ones...
Our brothers fighting in IOK are not secular either, be it Burhan Wani, Sabzar Bhat, Bashir Lashkari or Riaz Naiko, they are, what people here would describe as "rabid mullahs" just because they refuse to conform to the Western ideals.
As long as they are fighting the Indians, they are freedom fighters...As soon as their use is over, these secular patriots will declare them rabid mullahs.

The brothers in IOK fighting are fighting for Azadi braye Islam as they themselves claim. By calling anyone who disagrees with the suicidal policy of accepting Israel a rabid mullah, we are not doing ourselves any favor.

We don't have much to gain by fulfilling this fetish of establishing relations with Israel. Except creating a further divide in our society.
Same is expected from the sons of this soil - - - - - - fight in the alien lands on the behest of Pak govt when ever it becomes necessary and go about their usual businesses when they are ordered to.
Easier said then done.

Ask the seculars to fight in alien lands on behest of Pak govt. Let's see how many of these self proclaimed patriots show up.

@Desert Fox

Last edited:
Sir, I think this is pretty old news... It happened a few months back. But it was a good news and now i hope for a better news. Pakistan plan to send a man in space by 2022. I still wish we should start our SLV program which has been halted due to the corruption by NSAZ.
Indeed Sir, I deeply regret the fact the we were not the first Muslim nation to send our own satellite into orbit on our own SLV, we had the know how yet Mushy deprived us of the funding, it would have looked great on the CV of Pakistan and would have acted as a catalyst to our youth to pursue engineering disciplines such as aeronautics, astronautics etc.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom