What's new

Whatever

I just don't understand the logic. You can eat flesh of an animal which is cooked, but god forbid someone touches bread/dough/flour that also gets cooked or baked? You would probably have a very difficult time in survival If you were ever put in that scenario.
Burgers are made in heaven by angels :lol: special breed :rofl:

Last edited:
you mean Hunger Game like scenario? bhai you're underestimating me :) I know how to make bows and arrows from wood, make fire with stones and tanbark, grow vegetables, hunt & fish and cook food and build a shelter...I also have prepared for a zombie apocalypse..

If you are able to do all this, then why do you have a problem with Pakistani street food? :dirol:

Burgers are made in heaven by angles :lol: special breed :rofl:

Yaara, mujay aaj kal ke Pakistanio ki kuch samaj ne ati. Modern bhi hona cha te he, upar se rugged bhi ban na cha te he. I have no idea what the **** is going on.

Yaara, mujay aaj kal ke Pakistanio ki kuch samaj ne ati. Modern bhi hona cha te he, upar se rugged bhi ban na cha te he. I have no idea what the **** is going on.
Special case hien...especially Potiyans living outside...adhey teetar adhey batair....

I only like Avocado burgers and Sushi.
:o:o_O

Last time you said you like only Puffer Fish....:lol:

Special case hien...especially Potiyans living outside...adhey teetar adhey batair....

Society of Pakistan is also to blame. Aaj kal ke bache itne bigray huway he, ke maa ke haton ke ilawa se roti bhi ne ka sak te. Most of these liberal chuttiya burger bachay would eat whatever I gave them If I took them for shikhar in jangal ya registan.

If you are able to do all this, then why do you have a problem with Pakistani street food? :dirol:

yara i have no problem with Pakistani food. I love chapati and salan and I even eat with bare hands ...but I love cleanliness..I will wash my hands, brush teeth, gargle and wash lips before eating...and this is all sunnah of our holy Prophet.. We in Pakistan have ignored this aspect of our religion. Otherwise cleanliness is very important. Now watch this cooking channel on youtube...He is my favorite..He uses very local things and makes local food but in very clean way... Look at all his utensils are clean and new but not expensive ones..

I love village life and even here in Sweden I try to spend more time in my village home than my city home.. Remember cleanliness is half the faith...

Janab no need to harass women here or anywhere. You stalking them does them no harm, but shows your bad side. Hope you can improve in this area. regards
main pta si koi na koi report kari he gya ha!
aik ty menu harassment ni samaj nai aani, kadi Gulalai harass hoye jani ta kaddi Mesha Shafi.......upran doye certified phabbay kutnia ehh.:lol:

You make funny noises. Me likes good toys

main pta si koi na koi report kari he gya ha!
aik ty menu harassment ni samaj nai aani, kadi Gulalai harass hoye jani ta kaddi Mesha Shafi.......upran doye certified phabbay kutnia ehh.:lol:

Man you are Lucky. I have Seen People lose their Jobs for less in real Life

And

I once got banned for Posting the Song Sweet Dreams in a thread titled

India to help hasina make a Film about Mujib.

You make funny noises. Me likes good toys

Man you are Lucky. I have Seen People lose their Jobs for less in real Life

And

I once got banned for Posting the Song Sweet Dreams in a thread titled

India to help hasina make a Film about Mujib.
han waisy baat theek ha, hun koi maza v nai raha, lagda ha main pakka budha hoe gyan.

Back
Top Bottom