What's new

Whatever

yara i have no problem with Pakistani food. I love chapati and salan and I even eat with bare hands ...but I love cleanliness..I will wash my hands, brush teeth, gargle and wash lips before eating...and this is all sunnah of our holy Prophet.. We in Pakistan have ignored this aspect of our religion. Otherwise cleanliness is very important. Now watch this cooking channel on youtube...He is my favorite..He uses very local things and makes local food but in very clean way... Look at all his utensils are clean and new but not expensive ones..

I love village life and even here in Sweden I try to spend more time in my village home than my city home.. Remember cleanliness is half the faith...

I still do not understand how the man in the video prepared the paratha with uncleanliness? I just explained to you that fire kills germs. I praise you for your hygienic practices, but for most of us wuzu is enough. Also, you are from Multan, or your family is. Not very far from my city. I used to frequent Multan regularly. Nobody uses the word chapatti bro. Maybe in Karachi, but I even doubt people in Karachi use this word. We say roti. The word salaan, you used is perfect.

Take care.

But what does the 'tooi' know about diplomacy? being at UN etc. The person who should be sitting at the front is sitting behind the "sair sapata" tubbar.

Most mature Pakistani minds are still advising Pakistan to not overdo it.

Even sometimes a General is quoted saying sometimes silence is the best answer.

Pakistan will be addressing the kashmir cause and palestine cause in a much broader way. Also economic terrorism should be discussed as Key focal Interest.

But we should be starting with environmental devastation of cultivable Land. An International phenonmenon. A common enemy. And how Pakistan is planning for DaM constructions to counter it.

Medical consumerism too shall make a hint and join them in a narrative of trade wars.

What is your opinion?

I still do not understand how the man in the video prepared the paratha with uncleanliness? I just explained to you that fire kills germs. I praise you for your hygienic practices, but for most of us wuzu is enough. Also, you are from Multan, or your family is. Not very far from my city. I used to frequent Multan regularly. Nobody uses the word chapatti bro. Maybe in Karachi, but I even doubt people in Karachi use this word. We say roti. The word salaan, you used is perfect.

Take care.

Dudes from multan and make goat herding jokes on arabs.

#FacePalmGalore

Most mature Pakistani minds are still advising Pakistan to not overdo it.

Even sometimes a General is quoted saying sometimes silence is the best answer.

Pakistan will be addressing the kashmir cause and palestine cause in a much broader way. Also economic terrorism should be discussed as Key focal Interest.

But we should be starting with environmental devastation of cultivable Land. An International phenonmenon. A common enemy. And how Pakistan is planning for DaM constructions to counter it.

Medical consumerism too shall make a hint and join them in a narrative of trade wars.

What is your opinion?

Dudes from multan and make goat herding jokes on arabs.

#FacePalmGalore
bloody hell, if there is one thing I have learnt from being on earth is! Keeping quite is the worst thing you can do, If it's about keeping quiet then Pakistan has had a 'choosni' in its mouth for most of its existence. People want good representation of their nation.

Now the old folks who say keep quiet, again another thing I have learned, It's good to listen to old folks they have experience but follow what they say NEVER.

Aber sie können auch manche Sachen für sich behalten und nicht immer mit Twitter spielen
translation?

bloody hell, if there is one thing I have learnt from being on earth is! Keeping quite is the worst thing you can do, If it's about keeping quiet then Pakistan has had a 'choosni' in its mouth for most of its existence. People want good representation of their nation.

Now the old folks who say keep quiet, again another thing I have learned, It's good to listen to old folks they have experience but follow what they say NEVER.

Beta saanp bhi marenge aur laathi bhi nahi tootegi.

Tum saanp darane me lathi Tor do.

#ThandRakh

translation?

German safeer ha ya Kachre ka safeer hai.

Back
Top Bottom