What's new

Whatever

@Moonlight waisy sohnio tussi jitny vi besti krna chaho ty karo khair aa....

waisy FB py b apko msg krr sakta hun....:D
i have bookmark yr account:lol:

I know you have stalked there too. Please stop making it hard for me to visit PDF. I left it just because of people like you.

I can report you and you will face a ban. And come back.

I don’t wanna do that. So it’s better you act like a mature educated person on PDF. It’s not that hard. It is not.

@Moonlight waisy tussi itny sohnio ho ki kran, dil dy haatho majboor ehh.:D

I know you have stalked there too. Please stop making it hard for me to visit PDF. I left it just because of people like you.

I can report you and you will face a ban. And come back.

I don’t wanna do that. So it’s better you act like a mature educated person on PDF. It’s not that hard. It is not.
ohh aay na karya, pehle vi ban kra ditta si 3 mahena ni galla!

Different types of Tharkis:

1. Khamosh Tharki - a tharki who enjoys the beauty around him but doesn't say a word.

2. Batooni Tharki - a tharki who keeps commenting about his tharak but is harmless.

3. Chipkoo Tharki - a tharki who keeps on trying to get attention and ends up in either friend zone or Bro zone.

4. Junooni Tharki - a tharki who is so obsessive that he starts stalking/harassing and gets restraining order.

Bc jinko khurak hy un ko full time L par rakhna hy tab hi baaz ayein gay
Kaun?
Aaj kal aik banda PTI ka azli supporter bannay ki koshish Kar raha hain aur asal supporters ko doosri party ka bol raha hai..

Rozana zaleel hota hai phir bhi baaz nahi aata

Great speech. This is what was missing all these years. Traitor pmln and it's supporters should listen to this and feel the difference. Even ppp was better.

Kyun @Kabira?

Kaun?
Aaj kal aik banda PTI ka azli supporter bannay ki koshish Kar raha hain aur asal supporters ko doosri party ka bol raha hai..

Great speech. This is what was missing all these years. Traitor pmln and it's supporters should listen to this and feel the difference. Even ppp was better.

Kyun @Kabira?
Baboon leagiyon ko khurak hy unko lullay key opar hi rakhna inki khurak ta hayat hy inhon ney baz nahi ana

Kaun?

Kyun @Kabira?
Even ppp sided with Imran on foreign issues while baboon leagis were busy giving bj to anyone who was againt Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom