What's new

Whatever

@Moonlight waisy tussi itny sohnio ho ki kran, dil dy haatho majboor ehh.:D

ohh aay na karya, pehle vi ban kra ditta si 3 mahena ni galla!

Janab no need to harass women here or anywhere. You stalking them does them no harm, but shows your bad side. Hope you can improve in this area. regards

Kaun?
Aaj kal aik banda PTI ka azli supporter bannay ki koshish Kar raha hain aur asal supporters ko doosri party ka bol raha hai..

Rozana zaleel hota hai phir bhi baaz nahi aata
kon ha mujo batayo bhai..I'll handle him

This guy was posting few months back that if Nawaz Sharif was put behind bars, Punjab will get separated from Pakistan... Now he is acting all muhibbe watan lolll..

And calling me a MQM supporter as I belong to urdu speaking community.

@war&peace

lol...he has been a certified patwari..achanak se hidayat kahan se aa gia :lol:
Not just a Patwari .. He is a traitor.. . And calls every other person a traitor... All urdu speaking guys are traitors.. According to him pti has won from Karachi because of other ethnicities, not the urdu speakers . All urdu speakers voted for MQM, including me. Lollll..

This guy was posting few months back that if Nawaz Sharif was put behind bars, Punjab will get separated from Pakistan... Now he is acting all muhibbe watan lolll..

And calling me a MQM supporter as I belong to urdu speaking community.

@war&peace
According to Dr Shahid Masood such people are called "fassli betairas" ...do you know the meanings of this word

Not just a Patwari .. He is a traitor.. . And calls every other person a traitor... All urdu speaking guys are traitors.. According to him pti has won from Karachi because of other ethnicities, not the urdu speakers . All urdu speakers voted for MQM, including me. Lollll..
I put him on my ignores list a long ago so I missed his BS and change otherwise he would be with @Norwegian .... you remember?

@PakSword I am also Urdu speaking though I'm Pathan....but my grandparents migrated from Indian Punjab in 1947.

1393270040_e56b3a9d72_o.jpg
Secret Service Agent!

@Imran Khan @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @Maarkhoor
@DESERT FIGHTER @Spring Onion
You can see my house @12:04 in the background of this video. I used to get bubble up soda here all the time. :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:
So much skin contact...and in summer all his sweat will go into the paratha...yuck

Where is @havizultan? anyone
@Moonlight waisy tussi itny sohnio ho ki kran, dil dy haatho majboor ehh.:D

ohh aay na karya, pehle vi ban kra ditta si 3 mahena ni galla!
tu bhai ap asa hakrat na karo...if someone feels uncomfortable, just leave her/him alone.

Last edited:
So much skin contact...and in summer all his sweat will go into the paratha...yuck

Where is @havizultan? anyone

tu bhai ap asa hakrat na karo...if someone feels uncomfortable, just leave her/him alone.

Germs get killed in heat, especially in hot oil. You are from outside and have a weak stomach, so you probably wouldn't even be able to drink the water in Pakistan. I'd kill to eat paratha from this man's hand. He is an ustaad.

Personally, I think you should drink the water in Pakistan next time you go and start building your immune system.

Germs get killed in heat, especially in hot oil. You are from outside and have a weak stomach, so you probably wouldn't even be able to drink the water in Pakistan. I'd kill to eat paratha from this man's hand. He is an ustaad.

Personally, I think you should drink the water in Pakistan next time you go and start building your immune system.
Not just germs...the biochemicals. salts and toxins..I drink the water from ground in Multan, but elsewhere I use the filtered water. If water is not available drink pasteurised milk. I get a little bit sick if I don't care about food in Pakistan but normally I'm fine and I enjoy Pakistani street food especially rice from Savour foods, thin crust pizza from Pappasallis and thick pizza from Rahet bakers (now they change the name)...you should try...

Not just germs...the biochemicals. salts and toxins..I drink the water from ground in Multan, but elsewhere I use the filtered water. If water is not available drink pasteurised milk. I get a little bit sick if I don't care about food in Pakistan but normally I'm fine and I enjoy Pakistani street food especially rice from Savour foods, thin crust pizza from Pappasallis and thick pizza from Rahet bakers (now they change the name)...you should try...

I just don't understand the logic. You can eat flesh of an animal which is cooked, but god forbid someone touches bread/dough/flour that also gets cooked or baked? You would probably have a very difficult time in survival If you were ever put in that scenario.

I just don't understand the logic. You can eat flesh of an animal which is cooked, but god forbid someone touches bread/dough/flour that also gets cooked or baked? You would probably have a very difficult time in survival If you were ever put in that scenario.
you mean Hunger Game like scenario? bhai you're underestimating me :) I know how to make bows and arrows from wood, make fire with stones and tanbark, grow vegetables, hunt & fish and cook food and build a shelter...I also have prepared for a zombie apocalypse..

Back
Top Bottom