What's new

Whatever

Society of Pakistan is also to blame. Aaj kal ke bache itne bigray huway he, ke maa ke haton ke ilawa se roti bhi ne ka sak te. Most of these liberal chuttiya burger bachay would eat whatever I gave them If I took them for shikhar in jangal ya registan.
Bas ap jaisay 3-4 mazeed ho jain tu society "theeek" ho jave gi ... BTW I don't like fast food and McDonald is never on my list

you like new toys so you fight on moon as well. Sci-fi

I dont care much about the moon.

Its there till Allah wants it there. It will be gone when Allah does not want it there.

And i am not a Nerd.

Now answer me..is there a cave in your village in Sweden?

waisy yera chagi ty lagni ha mennu:D

Ey masail tusi kallay niptao.

I dont care much about the moon.

Its there till Allah wants it there. It will be gone when Allah does not want it there.

And i am not a Nerd.

Now answer me..is there a cave in your village in Sweden?
I see you didn't like the taste of your own medicine cutie pie...har banda ke saath ungli ni kartay..sara hath wapsi ata ha..

No, unfortunately no shelter for you here. But you should search closer to your place..I wish you best of luck..

I see you didn't like the taste of your own medicine cutie pie...har banda ke saath ungli ni kartay..sara hath wapsi ata ha..

No, unfortunately no shelter for you here. But you should search closer to your place..I wish you best of luck..

Nah i was saying that imran hossein you like. He is sending People to caves to save from dajjali Fitnas. So i was like did you sort yours out.

And i dont give much about your Trash talking..Its adorable

Back
Top Bottom