What's new

Whatever

@master_13 I cannot reply to you on that thread buddy. I have insufficient privileges.

@Oscar why have you thread banned me on the China Xinjiang thread man? What did I do now?

Cheers, Doc

I could learn a lesson or two from this brother, no question about it.Kudos bhai
You can watch his full lecture..really full of wisdom. I used to listen to him live there along with Nauman Ali Khan.

Cheers bro for the share, Sultan sahib is an very astute analyst indeed, hope folk around the world appreciate his fine analysis.Kudos bro

My father speaks very highly of him but I met him just once when I was 5 yrs old in London. I read his article about CPEC and Pak-China relationship here on PDF..It was really enlightening and I recommend it to everyone. I hope to meet him once more.

1393270040_e56b3a9d72_o.jpg

You can watch his full lecture..really full of wisdom. I used to listen to him live there along with Nauman Ali Khan.

My father speaks very highly of him but I met him just once when I was 5 yrs old in London. I read his article about CPEC and Pak-China relationship here on PDF..It was really enlightening and I recommend it to everyone. I hope to meet him once more.
Nauman Ali Khan is a wonderful scholar and human being indeed.....Sultan Sahib is seen regularly on Indian newschannels presenting an comprehensive and articulate defence of Pakistan position .Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom