What's new

Whatever

Sweden is a very Open society where freedom of expression is a way of Life. Even 20 year olds have a philosophical View of Life No matter how loud the party gets.

How can you throw words like that in your hissy fit? Not to mention you have largely lived in Multi cultural society.
So it means you are free to feed delusions and lies about the history of the country. That's the problem with you internet trolls who only rely on Hollywood movies and google images for all your info.
Sweden has a lot of censorship than Pakistan. They all have to follow the set policy of the state and they do not go against it. Spreading lies will always be countered.

So it means you are free to feed delusions and lies about the history of the country. That's the problem with you internet trolls who only rely on Hollywood movies and google images for all your info.
Sweden has a lot of censorship than Pakistan. They all have to follow the set policy of the state and they do not go against it. Spreading lies will always be countered.
Their you have it @Retired Troll from a chap who resides their, enough said.Kudos

Do you know How many different Version of Swedens own founding myths?

Please provide examples of swedish censorship having impact on society?

How Big is your City?

Their you have it @Retired Troll from a chap who resides their, enough said.Kudos
Sir, here SVT is a state owned channel...like PTV in Pakistan and it is the only channel you get free but you have to pay a mandatory fee if you own a TV a or TV Box @1200 sek (around PK Rs 17000 per year). This is the only TV that Telecasts the news. Rest of the pvt channels only focus on the entertainment. None is speaking against the narrative of the state... Here Swedish and English are the only languages...Even homes have to look "Swedish". Foreign looking building are not allowed...and all have to adopt the same culture, same language etc..
It is only in Pakistan where Hamid Mir and retired troll like characters can say whatever they want. If they come here and say anything against the state, they will find themselves onboard next flight back to their homes.

You have lived in UAE ask this retired troll to go to UAE and say anything against the state of UAE or its kings / shaikhs...and I'm the next hour he will be castrated and sent back home..
I am using internet of Etisalat..

Not Zakir but Hassnain Rajabali, of course we will have theological differences with him never the less he is highly knowledgeable about all issues concerning Muslims in 21st century.Kudos bhai.
Sir I think the title for Shia scholars is Zakir like Maulana is for Sunni scholars..Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I am using internet of Etisalat..
So you see...similarly ask him to go to Iran and talk against their state policies or their leaders like Khomeini and see what happens to him. So this kind of freedom is only available in Pakistan, USA and UK.

That's a bit harsh....even for Sidd
Sir it is not my opinion rather I'm telling him what will happen..May be not castrated because no need for them to repeat it.
You know that Etisalat does not allow even whatsapp voice/video calls.. not even on Skype.. @PakSword

Doesnt surprise me either.
Because you never take shower...

They have two other applications approved for that.. whatsapp and skype aren't approved.. reason? I can't write here.
You don't need to because we already know
@django sir, I hope you are reading our convo...El-Sidd type people take the freedom in Pakistan for granted and try to lecture others but it only evinces their ignorance. So Pakistanis have a lot of freedom of expression but we need to have some limits.

Hazrat @Zarvan @Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Maarkhoor @BHarwana
MashAllah

And our best friend DRDOs response..:lol::rofl:
latest
Better credentials for export

Back
Top Bottom