What's new

Whatever

1. Laws need to be modified. Current legal system is insufficient and cannot resolve issues, the state of Pakistan faces. If IK and PTI cannot then it means the system needs to go, it is beyond repair
  2. The question was raised by a Dr Danish during the press conference of the minister of infornation Ch Fawad.. and he replied that the image should have been watched by CM Punjab so I think the jails in the provincial domain but anyways..CM has to take an action...Basically the court interferes too much in the affairs of the province and it has kept CM Buzdar busy in that stupid transfer case. Now tell me if a CM cannot even transfer a police officer, how come he bring down these mafias. Thus the corrupt officers in the jail are letting them enjoy but good that we have media and it sometimes highlights the important issues as well.
  3. I think the bad eggs in the judiciary and NAB have started to play. However, IK needs to talk with the stake holders because that is not the way..Athar-Minimal harami is a patwari in the judiciary and must be removed. The SC must intervene and overturn this judgement. Let's see how things proceed now. I really doubt that IK has the idea of how well entrenched this mafia is. But still i know he is a fighter. CJP has not been able to clear his own organisation from the corrupt black sheep.

1. Laws need to be modified. Current legal system is insufficient and cannot resolve issues, the state of Pakistan faces. If IK and PTI cannot then it means the system needs to go, it is beyond repair
  2. The question was raised by a Dr Danish during the press conference of the minister of infornation Ch Fawad.. and he replied that the image should have been watched by CM Punjab so I think the jails in the provincial domain but anyways..CM has to take an action...Basically the court interferes too much in the affairs of the province and it has kept CM Buzdar busy in that stupid transfer case. Now tell me if a CM cannot even transfer a police officer, how come he bring down these mafias. Thus the corrupt officers in the jail are letting them enjoy but good that we have media and it sometimes highlights the important issues as well.
  3. I think the bad eggs in the judiciary and NAB have started to play. However, IK needs to talk with the stake holders because that is not the way..Athar-Minimal harami is a patwari in the judiciary and must be removed. The SC must intervene and overturn this judgement. Let's see how things proceed now. I really doubt that IK has the idea of how well entrenched this mafia is. But still i know he is a fighter. CJP has not been able to clear his own organisation from the corrupt black sheep.
Totally concur Sir, this is a battle that will decide the future of Pakistan for good or for worse, all prominent patriotic officials in their respective institution need to purge these corrupt whisky drinking bureaucrats out of position only then can the institutions operate in a fair and effective manner, this battle is to big to lose.Kudos bhai

Totally concur Sir, this is a battle that will decide the future of Pakistan for good or for worse, all prominent patriotic officials in their respective institution need to purge these corrupt whisky drinking bureaucrats out of position only then can the institutions operate in a fair and effective manner, this battle is to big to lose.Kudos bhai
The ones who don't must be made to leave... There is no way, this system can continue like this...

The ones who don't must be made to leave... There is no way, this system can continue like this...
Normally I would not advocate this however due to the calamity of the situation it has come to the point where "dark arts" should be considered etc and by dark arts I do not mean black magic but markhors.Kudos bhai

Honestly...at times like these you wish we had someone like Zia Ul Haq... no I be fucked with him and he got the job done...I’m not a Noon league supporter but it just seems that IK and his govt are in way in over their heads
He had power but he failed on many fronts rather most of the issues we face today trace back their origin to his times including MQM, PMLn, sectarianism, terrorism etc so definitely no thank you we don't need an idiot like him ever again...he is burning in the hellfire and let him enjoy that..

PTIs govt is democratic govt and despite all the apparent issues, the country is moving forward in the positive direction and with passage of time the pace will increase.. The change is too big.

This guy is hilarious. :D

@Retired Troll yeh to aap ka bhi teacher h :D
Nahien bhai iss ney retired troll se 2 saal tution pardhi thi....:lol:

Honestly...at times like these you wish we had someone like Zia Ul Haq... no I be fucked with him and he got the job done...I’m not a Noon league supporter but it just seems that IK and his govt are in way in over their heads
Yaar app apni I.D change ker lo Prophet Mohammed PBUH ka naam e Mubarak kiyon aysa likhtey ho...

@Slav Defence

آئی ایس آئی والا جو بھی اس کی محفل مے جاتا ہو گا نیم پاگل بن کے باہر آتا ہو :sarcastic:گا اور رپورٹ کرتا ہو گا اگلی دفعہ خدا کا واسطہ ہے ڈیوٹی کہیں اور لگانا۔

Back
Top Bottom