What's new

Whatever

This guy is hilarious. :D

@Retired Troll yeh to aap ka bhi teacher h :D

I think i have Seen my father watching him to which my mothers exact response to my question

Kay aaj abbu emaani mahaaz per achanak kyon hai TV per?

Was

Tumharay Abba ko ese hi nawabi shoq hain.

#TrueStory

Hazrat @Zarvan @Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Maarkhoor @BHarwana
MashAllah

And our best friend DRDOs response..:lol::rofl:
latest

آئی ایس آئی والا جو بھی اس کی محفل مے جاتا ہو گا نیم پاگل بن کے باہر آتا ہو :sarcastic:گا اور رپورٹ کرتا ہو گا اگلی دفعہ خدا کا واسطہ ہے ڈیوٹی کہیں اور لگانا۔
Believe they enjoy...

That fellow is a well known charlatan, all he does is cause fitnah.Kudos bhai
Sir, I'm surprised that people are listening to his crap... I have listened in the past to some of really good Shia Zakir even though I didn't agree with most of their stories but none of them was delusional or illogical. I think Shia scholars should take an action against him and disown him. This kind of disrespect for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Pakistan is not acceptable. Furthermore, his beliefs are pure shirkya. Does he believes in a horse? WTH did I listen :hitwall: ...BTW he himself resembles a half horse and a half pig. I only clicked because someone said he is hilarious..

Sir, I'm surprised that people are listening to his crap... I have listened in the past to some of really good Shia Zakir even though I didn't agree with most of their stories but none of them was delusional or illogical. I think Shia scholars should take an action against him and disown him. This kind of disrespect for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Pakistan is not acceptable. Furthermore, his beliefs are pure shirkya. Does he believes in a horse? WTH did I listen :hitwall: ...BTW he himself resembles a half horse and a half pig. I only clicked because someone said he is hilarious..

Do you live in a cave in Sweden?

I have on occasions listened to some of Hassnain Rajabalis discussions, he is very knowledgeable on matters of dunya.Kudos bhai

What do you mean?
Bro it's about time you tried some reverse psychology on Mr Sidd, give him a taste of his own medicine.Kudos

Last edited:
What do you mean?

Sweden is a very Open society where freedom of expression is a way of Life. Even 20 year olds have a philosophical View of Life No matter how loud the party gets.

How can you throw words like that in your hissy fit? Not to mention you have largely lived in Multi cultural society.

I have on occasions listened to some of Hassnain Rajabalis discussions, he is very knowledgeable on matters of dunya.Kudos bhai
Okay I will listen to this Zakir..I think Zakir Naik was also good until I heard he talked against the creation of Pakistan.. so I became sad..

Okay I will listen to this Zakir..I think Zakir Naik was also good until I heard he talked against the creation of Pakistan.. so I became sad..
Not Zakir but Hassnain Rajabali, of course we will have theological differences with him never the less he is highly knowledgeable about all issues concerning Muslims in 21st century.Kudos bhai.
@Moonlight @Zibago

Cannot stand Zakir Ganga Naik.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom