What's new

Whatever

You don't need to because we already know
@django sir, I hope you are reading our convo...El-Sidd type people take the freedom in Pakistan for granted and try to lecture others but it only evinces their ignorance. So Pakistanis have a lot of freedom of expression but we need to have some limits.
TBH bro when it comes to Sidd I suspect it is all tongue in extended cheek, the chap is just a playing mischievous rogue, I for one consider his views (known and unknown) mere banter, nothing more nothing less.Kudos bhai

TBH bro when it comes to Sidd I suspect it is all tongue in extended cheek, the chap is just a playing mischievous rogue, I for one consider his views (known and unknown) mere banter, nothing more nothing less.Kudos bhai
Still it is me who protested against the last ban on him...

Nahien bhai iss ney retired troll se 2 saal tution pardhi thi....:lol:

Yaar app apni I.D change ker lo Prophet Mohammed PBUH ka naam e Mubarak kiyon aysa likhtey ho...

@Slav Defence

The Ottomans used this as a war chant before going into battle ...they prayed to Allah ta’ala that may they be given victory through the waseela of our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلم ﷺ

The Ottomans used this as a war chant before going into battle ...they prayed to Allah ta’ala that may they be given victory through the waseela of our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلم ﷺ
I don't know about this, kindly provide link since it sounds quite Punjabi slang language like Wa Sheediya wa...you got my point...?

I don't know about this, kindly provide link since it sounds quite Punjabi slang language like Wa Sheediya wa...you got my point...?

Bro,

It’s not a Shia reference and nor am I a Shia الحمدلله

I was told this by a brother in UK who is is a Sufi. I’v tried searching it on google but when I find it, I will share the link.

If you watch Turkish historical drama series ‘Drilis Ertugrul’, you will see them go into battle saying takbeer or ‘Ya Allah’ ...if u can...do watch Ertugrul - amazing series abt the father of Osman, the founding father of the Ottoman Empire

Bro,

It’s not a Shia reference and nor am I a Shia الحمدلله

I was told this by a brother in UK who is is a Sufi. I’v tried searching it on google but when I find it, I will share the link.

If you watch Turkish historical drama series ‘Drilis Ertugrul’, you will see them go into battle saying takbeer or ‘Ya Allah’ ...if u can...do watch Ertugrul - amazing series abt the father of Osman, the founding father of the Ottoman Empire
Bro Ya Allah SWT is the common thing between Muslims, I am not Shia hatter and consider them as our brothers….TBH....

Wa Muhammada is Punjabi sound word and I request you Kindly change your I.D....

Bro Ya Allah SWT is the common thing between Muslims, I am not Shia hatter and consider them as our brothers….TBH....

Wa Muhammada is Punjabi sound word and I request you Kindly change your I.D....

I won’t be changing it unless I find Sharia doesn’t allow it

I think i have Seen my father watching him to which my mothers exact response to my question

Kay aaj abbu emaani mahaaz per achanak kyon hai TV per?

Was

Tumharay Abba ko ese hi nawabi shoq hain.

#TrueStory

Hashtag true story is never a true story :D

Back
Top Bottom