What's new

Whatever

Oh I wish I could rate this post positive. I don’t understand why people praise him so much. He spreads sectarianism too.
The clown is hiding in Malaysia whilst claiming that Pakistanis should never have split from British India and stayed under Polytheistic rule where as soon as the going got tough for him the feeble fellow fled on the first flight, a coward of the highest order, no question about it.Kudos Kiddo and good to see you blogging once again:tup:

The clown is hiding in Malaysia whilst claiming that Pakistanis should never have split from British India and stayed under Polytheistic rule where as soon as the going got tough for him the feeble fellow fled on the first flight, a coward of the highest order, no question about it.Kudos Kiddo and good to see you blogging once again:tup:

I wasn’t aware of it. I was very busy with school and work lately. But I’m not surprised to know it.
Fake mullah can’t hide their true face for too long.

And thank you so much Bhai. You always encourage and send positive vibe and huge support on PDF. Loads of prayers. :cheers:

The mountain goat?

Chawalen Main Batao kon since I as inactive so probably missed this favorite of you both...

Nope @Zibago he is ok much better than that nazi xD

Oh wowwwww who is who then :p
I wanna known

His very existence defies his anti partition viewd :D

I wasn’t aware of it. I was very busy with school and work lately. But I’m not surprised to know it.
Fake mullah can’t hide their true face for too long.

And thank you so much Bhai. You always encourage and send positive vibe and huge support on PDF. Loads of prayers. :cheers:

Chawalen Main Batao kon since I as inactive so probably missed this favorite of you both...

Oh wowwwww who is who then :p
I wanna known

Tawba larki kese Tumhara chehra badal jata ha danga Fassad krke

Back
Top Bottom