What's new

Whatever

You will be fine as long as non of your professors go around shouting "Pigs" or "bitches".

hahaha actually i have had professors who do just that and make it look rather fashionable.

Do you know any good university for that?

DnJAozdXgAElH2H.jpg

@django @Slav Defence @Indus Pakistan @Arsalan
Is this from his actual account or is it fake? Does not seem like the words of a senior well established academic, if true this could potentially get him fired from his position at Princeton.Kudos bhai

Is this from his actual account or is it fake? Does not seem like the words of a senior well established academic, if true this could potentially get him fired from his position at Princeton.Kudos bhai
He used to post such things but after his appointment when people start ogling his accounts, he deleted such tweets and posts.

No I don't know it is forged or not but date tag only shows for recent posts not for old ones, so you can't declare this post fake since many of his such posts he deleted after inclusion in economic forum
Do you think a professor at a prestiguous western university [other then in your warped mind] would use language like "bitches" or "pigs". Leave religion out of for a second. If he did there would be a uproar from the feminists for using derogatory term like "bitches". And that would his career over.

but date tag only shows for recent posts not for old ones, so you can't declare this post fake since many of his such posts he deleted after inclusion in economic forum.
You sir, are a pronounced liar, cheat and ignominious to boot. Twitter continous to show all date tags going back to the point when the account was set up. For instance you can go back 4 years on Atif Mian's Twitter Account and date tags are conspiciously visible. I have a Twitter account and it dates back to 2010. All dates are listed for every Tweet going back to 2010. You or anybody can cxheck this out. Not only are you a liar but a lazy liar. You could even be bothered to check up the facts before you made this ridicalous claim.

Do have a look at this screenshot [below] of Atif Mian's account with Tweets from 2014 . All are date tagged.

CQSHet4.png

@django @waz @Horus @arsalan

Last edited:
Do you think a professor at a prestiguous western university [other then in your warped mind] would use language like "bitches" or "pigs". Leave religion out of for a second. If he did there would be a uproar from the feminists for using derogatory term like "bitches". And that would his career over.

You sir, are a pronounced liar, cheat and ignominious to boot. Twitter continous to show all date tags going back to the point when the account was set up. For instance you can go back 4 years on Atif Mian's Twitter Account and date tags are conspiciously visible. I have a Twitter account and it dates back to 2010. All dates are listed for every Tweet going back to 2010. You or anybody can cxheck this out. Not only are you a liar but a lazy liar. You could even be bothered to check up the facts before you made this ridicalous claim.

Do have a look at this screenshot [below] of Atif Mian's account with Tweets from 2014 . All are date tagged.

CQSHet4.png

@django @waz @Horus
Do you ever read Mirza Qadiani's religious books? I read many the language their false Prophet used in their religious texts one can assume their western educated umti can write bitch and pigs since these words used exactly by their false Prophet.

You can use more bad words for me and don't expect I will stoop to your level but keep in mind your aggression not deter me to speak the truth, since this a$$ hole Qadiani used his position to malign Islam, Pakistan and Muslims.
I can post Oriya Maqbool's video where he level same allegation against him and he is quite knowledgeable wise person.

Do you ever read Mirza Qadiani's religious books? I read many the language their false Prophet used in their religious texts one can assume their western educated umti can write bitch and pigs since these words used exactly by their false Prophet.
Do you read some of the 5hit written by us Muslims? Our Prophet gave the message of peace and love and humanity and worship of one Almighty Allah. Look at us today to see how well we have followed his teachings.

So please, dont use that as an excuse. The tweet is almost certainly a fake as pointed out by @Indus Pakistan and even if not, it really do not matter. Again, we were not calling him to make him Imam Masjid! However if you ask about it from political point of view, it was a bad move of PTI gov. The should have done their homework and known that every thing they do will be used against them. First the took the risk and appointed him, got bashed. Then they fired him, got bashed by a different group. Should not have hired him in the first place and if they have, there was no need to fire him. He was an economic advisor, not someone tasked to write our religious books or education course.

CQSHet4.png
Date tag may be appear on replied tweets but old tweets on wall may not show date tag, further it depends on browser / app version you are using to views his twitter account.

So please, dont use that as an excuse. The tweet is almost certainly a fake as pointed out by @Indus Pakistan and even if not, it really do not matter. Again, we were not calling him to make him Imam Masjid! However if you ask about it from political point of view, it was a bad move of PTI gov. The should have done their homework and known that every thing they do will be used against them. First the took the risk and appointed him, got bashed. Then they fired him, got bashed by a different group. Should not have hired him in the first place and if they have, there was no need to fire him. He was an economic advisor, not someone tasked to write our religious books or education course.
That is why I said you people elected desi Trump now face it.....lots of blunders on the way....

Don't you fcukin change the topic now, that like a rat you are, you got your tail caught under the boot, you lying scumbag. I don;t frankly give two flying friggs about Mirza Qadiani - he will be getting taken care of by the almighty.

But you came here. You posted a forged item. Then you were called out on your cheat, you tried to cover it up by lying about the date tags on Twitter accounts. And then when I posted proof that Twitter does have dates try to throw smoke and tried to obfuscate/

You indeed are scum of the lowest order. I can't stand liars. Lowest form of existence. The entire forum can see the posts above and see who is right. You frankly deserve a ban for intentionally posting forged items with the explicit intention of peddling hate. Even a turd has more dignity then you!

I let the forum decide ....

Don't you fcukin change the topic now, that like a rat you are, you got your tail caught under the boot, you lying scumbag. I don;t frankly give two flying friggs about Mirza Qadiani - he will be getting taken care of by the almighty.

But you came here. You posted a forged item. Then you were called out on your cheat, you tried to cover it up by lying about the date tags on Twitter accounts. And then when I posted proof that Twitter does have dates try to throw smoke and tried to obfuscate/

You indeed are scum of the lowest order. I can't stand liars. Lowest form of existence. The entire forum can see the posts above and see who is right. You frankly deserve a ban for intentionally posting forged items with the explicit intention of peddling hate. Even a turd has more dignity then you!

Bro why are you acting like a small one who's tail got crush under my boot...

leave it....

Date tag may be appear on replied tweets but old tweets on wall may not show date tag, further it depends on browser / app version you are using to views his twitter account.

That is why I said you people elected desi Trump now face it.....lots of blunders on the way....
He is way better than the other two choice we were ordered. Wait and see!

Bibi ye stunted growth wala hy

Arslan, brother can you do me a favour please. I think [below] is forged. I just went to @Atif Mian's Twitter account and I cannot find anything. Furthermore if you look the at the so called suspect 'Tweet' next to his name there is no date stamp which furher raises my suspicion that this is a forged Tweet. The thing is no professor at a prestigous university would stay in his esteemed position for long if he/she used such vulgar language as 'pig' or women as 'bitches'. It would be over form him. It would not matter if the professor was athiest, christian or rasta. It's not question of religion but professional etiquette.

0SDRjbH.png

SrnRb9S.png

Please look at the screenshot [above] of Atif Mian's Tweet account I took just now. I have placed arrows next to the Tweets which are date stamped. Then please compare those with the alleged Tweet which does not show the date stamp. You can go to @Atif Mian Tweet account to confirm what I am saying.

@Maarkhoor If you posted this without knowing it to be forged I will understand but if no, you sir are a lowly individual. And I will request admins to take action for posting fraudulent matariel on PDF designed to incite hatred.

@Horus @waz @WebMaster @Arslan @django @Zibago @Moonlight
If they cant find reasons to hate them they invent reasons

You are talking to someone who pretended to be an army widow im the past and at one point in time even made a fake profile pretending to be a slutty Iranian chick

Back
Top Bottom