What's new

Whatever

Mass Respect.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

I am glad phones didn't exist when I was a Kid and got to play outside!

Not a single one favored his religion remember? :)
If anyone was talking about it, it was that he was suitable guy for that particular job. Of-course i will strongly condenm any attempt to make him Imam Masjid of our mosque.
And I will strongly condemn any attempt to gave him even chaprasi's post in Pakistan...period

I condemn what he said and if this is real and not some fake then I entirely agree Atif should not have been on that advisory board. But I want to make it clear my condemnation of him is not informed by his religion or his views that I am kaffir. That is his right to consider me a kaffir as much as my right to consider him a kaffir.

So what is the problem? It is the manner and language he is using which amounts to inciting and full of hate which would disqualify any person - Muslim, Christian, Jew, Athiest, Ahmedi from holding any official position. I must say I am surprised about the gutter language and not seeming of a professor at Princeton and I will check up if this is fake when I get time.

I condemn what he said and if this is real and not some fake then I entirely agree Atif should not have been on that advisory board. But I want to make it clear my condemnation of him is not informed by his religion or his views that I am kaffir. That is his right to consider me a kaffir as much as my right to consider him a kaffir.

So what is the problem? It is the manner and language he is using which amounts to inciting and full of hate which would disqualify any person - Muslim, Christian, Jew, Athiest, Ahmedi from holding any official position. I must say I am surprised about the gutter language and not seeming of a professor at Princeton and I will check up if this is fake when I get time.
Problem is he is not Muslim but they telling rest of the world they are Muslims...means they are fake products, counterfeits.....They must adopt other than Muslim terms to describe their cult till they are Zandeeq means Allah SWT told us through Prophet if a Zandeeq says he become Muslim don't believe him leave this matter to Allah SWT....don't do business or deals with Zandeeqs....

Not a single one favored his religion remember? :)
If anyone was talking about it, it was that he was suitable guy for that particular job. Of-course i will strongly condenm any attempt to make him Imam Masjid of our mosque.
Arslan, brother can you do me a favour please. I think [below] is forged. I just went to @Atif Mian's Twitter account and I cannot find anything. Furthermore if you look the at the so called suspect 'Tweet' next to his name there is no date stamp which furher raises my suspicion that this is a forged Tweet. The thing is no professor at a prestigous university would stay in his esteemed position for long if he/she used such vulgar language as 'pig' or women as 'bitches'. It would be over form him. It would not matter if the professor was athiest, christian or rasta. It's not question of religion but professional etiquette.

0SDRjbH.png

SrnRb9S.png

Please look at the screenshot [above] of Atif Mian's Tweet account I took just now. I have placed arrows next to the Tweets which are date stamped. Then please compare those with the alleged Tweet which does not show the date stamp. You can go to @Atif Mian Tweet account to confirm what I am saying.

@Maarkhoor If you posted this without knowing it to be forged I will understand but if no, you sir are a lowly individual. And I will request admins to take action for posting fraudulent matariel on PDF designed to incite hatred.

@Horus @waz @WebMaster @Arslan @django @Zibago @Moonlight

Last edited:
@Maarkhoor If you posted this without knowing it to be forged I will understand but if no, you sir are a lowly individual. And I will request admins to take action for posting fraudulent matariel on PDF designed to incite hatred.

No I don't know it is forged or not but date tag only shows for recent posts not for old ones, so you can't declare this post fake since many of his such posts he deleted after inclusion in economic forum.
And source of this picture is PDF, I took from other thread.
He himself wrote an article about his Qadiani faith.

And I will strongly condemn any attempt to gave him even chaprasi's post in Pakistan...period
Your personal opinion is well noted sir! :)

Arslan, brother can you do me a favour please. I think [below] is forged. I just went to @Atif Mian's Twitter account and I cannot find anything. Furthermore if you look the at the so called suspect 'Tweet' next to his name there is no date stamp which furher raises my suspicion that this is a forged Tweet. The thing is no professor at a prestigous university would stay in his esteemed position for long if he/she used such vulgar language as 'pig' or women as 'bitches'. It would be over form him. It would not matter if the professor was athiest, christian or rasta. It's not question of religion but professional etiquette.

0SDRjbH.png

SrnRb9S.png

Please look at the screenshot [above] of Atif Mian's Tweet account I took just now. I have placed arrows next to the Tweets which are date stamped. Then please compare those with the alleged Tweet which does not show the date stamp. You can go to @Atif Mian Tweet account to confirm what I am saying.

The tweet have been circulating for some days now and i have also previously pointed out that it is most probably a fake. Personally, this really do not matters to be as i see he was fit for the particular job, would have done a lot of good. I strongly disagree with the views and beliefs of Ahamdi guys, i do not consider him to be Muslim rather i understand them to be worst than any minority because of their bigotry. BUT, the position/job was of a financial advisor, not a madrassa teacher!! He would have been good for that job.

Back
Top Bottom