What's new

Whatever

No probs bro.Kudos
I was not into this gawking game even prior to my marriage so now you can imagine.
But ironically, I interact with a lot more beautiful girls on routine basis than the majority of people.

I was not into this gawking game even prior to my marriage so now you can imagine.
But ironically, I interact with a lot more beautiful girls on routine basis than the majority of people.
Tall, beautiful, blonde maids from Valhalla no doubt Sir.:cheers:;).Kudos bhai

Yes @Zibago will be a good ambassador from pdf to Eva
Woh woh woh i just dont know what to say :-//

Ab ap homoepathic hein iska matlab ye to nahi key sab hi hein :angel:

Tall, beautiful, blonde maids from Valhalla no doubt Sir.:cheers:;).Kudos bhai
Valhalla is a funny word :D..It basically means the place where people go after death and my new office is also on Valhallavägen... And the name of my hotel in Zurich was also Valhalla where I stayed for four months...

I never had a dearth of girls at any stage of my life so gawking and peeping was never need or not in my nature...and I have enjoyed a lot with them but within certain limits...mostly on school/academic projects and adventure and outdoor activities like camping & star-gazing away from cities and lights, weekly challenges of life in nature (i.e. living without modern amenities), and many adventures. I have grown up respecting women as individuals

It's breaking news. Seems Spencer and the Alt-right are imploding. Apparently word on the street is that Spencer is a CIA-Zionist plant who os deliberately setting out to destroy the american far-right.
This thread is better for general discussions. That other thread's a trash bin.

But regarding what you said, honestly there is no way to know for sure. I haven't been keeping up but rumours are abound everywhere especially regarding movements like those. Some of these rumours can be spread by those seeking to cause division.

As regards Spencer, well if he really did what he is rumoured/allageged to have done than such a person cannot be fit for leadership of any kind of movement. But let's wait and see what comes of it before jumping onto any bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom