What's new

Whatever

F9Ekn0j.png

@django @PakSword @Oscar @MastanKhan @ghazi52

Great..Who is she sir?

Its a wrong perception that US media is uniform. Just like ARY and GEO they have muliple narratives. There will be reports suggesting Pakistani man saves girl and there will be reports Pakistani man kills innocent tiger. Moreover the US has individual TV coverages for each city, they can have different opinions.
In the area of occurrence the Pakistani would be celebrated and considered a hero but a Fox news report in a town elsewhere might show him as an animal abuser.

The US has a million different colors, our fault as Pakistanis is not recognizing where to push the right colors to our benefit; the Israelis do and now the Indians do too, the result is what you have today.

Its a wrong perception that US media is uniform. Just like ARY and GEO they have muliple narratives. There will be reports suggesting Pakistani man saves girl and there will be reports Pakistani man kills innocent tiger. Moreover the US has individual TV coverages for each city, they can have different opinions.
In the area of occurrence the Pakistani would be celebrated and considered a hero but a Fox news report in a town elsewhere might show him as an animal abuser.

The US has a million different colors, our fault as Pakistanis is not recognizing where to push the right colors to our benefit; the Israelis do and now the Indians do too, the result is what you have today.
Totally agreed. That's my observation as well. However there is an overall bias in the US and the international media against Muslims. That's what is reflected in the joke.

Totally agreed. That's my observation as well. However there is an overall bias in the US and the international media against Muslims. That's what is reflected in the joke.
Jokes aside, that overall bias is not just confined to muslims in the US; you will see such bias against mutiple subjects from different channels.
This bias feeds the audience for those channels as well.

Ever since I got to the US , I have understood them so well as a people that I realized that at the end they really aren’t all different but very different too.
Where the same human temptations of materialistic ideals tempt their politicians and loyalty is with money or power; there is also similar mixing in of religion with politics that would make many MMA goats look smart.

Our mistake as a nation was our ignorance in understanding other nations. This(along with a host of other things) leads us to elect or support people who are themselves wholly unqualified to deal with other people.
You don’t send just anyone to a hostage taking terrorist who has a nuclear bomb strapped to his chest to talk to him, you send a trained negotiator with understanding of human psyche.
The same way you send diplomats who actually know the local population, system and people along with actually having the energy.

Ive met the Indian deputy(I think) chief of staff(or similar) from the embassy in Islamabad; sharp guy in his early 30’s(then), looked intelligent, dressed well and a person whom I would readily engage and want to know. Compare that to the many people we send abroad to our consulates and embassies; laanat hoti hai shakal pe unki.

My object of obsession:p: Pak beauty model/actress Nausheen Shah..Kudos bhai
Oh I see :lol: ...then I'm happy that didn't my first impressions of her (1) may be she is PTI supporter / member (2) transgender success story (3) model / actress
She is cute..
Sorry the video is not very high quality.

Last edited:
Oh I see :lol: ...then I'm happy that didn't my first impressions of her (1) may be she is PTI supporter / member (2) transgender success story (3) model / actress
She is cute..
Sorry the video is not very high quality.
:o::o::o::o::o::o::o:...:lol:

Teri ankho ka yo

Apko bhi bro baki I didn't get ur notification.

Hahahahaha yo kajal:lol::rofl:
Ankho? meri ankho? Samjha nai
About notification..yaar I complained to @WebMaster but it seems the problem persists :undecided:...may be new web technology is needed like more use of Ajax.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom