What's new

Whatever

We need to talk to Iran in very clear words. Iran's land should not be used against Pakistan
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan please watch the video above bro.. That's why I was not very keen on IPI. Iran's land is being used against Pakistan.

I 100% agree with you, but for the sake of our longevity as a nation we must normalize relations.

Iran’s Contradictory and paradoxical foreign policy is under contention in Iran as well.

Pakistan must make itself strong and then in sha Allah all the rest of the Muslim countries will fix themselves.

I’ll let you know about the video when so look at it.

I 100% agree with you, but for the sake of our longevity as a nation we must normalize relations.

Iran’s Contradictory and paradoxical foreign policy is under contention in Iran as well.

Pakistan must make itself strong and then in sha Allah all the rest of the Muslim countries will fix themselves.

I’ll let you know about the video when so look at it.
Mate, we want but they have been continuously been supporting terrorism in Pakistan... as I told you baba ladla, Uzair Baloch both not only take refuge in Iran, they hold Iranian citizenship as well. Furthmore, watch the video, it has been time-marked so you don't need to watch the full video bro.
I agree we need to strengthen ourselves and trust me we are already doing it but that the same time we need to deliver a strong message ...after all they are sitting in a glass house and countries around them are just waiting...

We need to talk to Iran in very clear words. Iran's land should not be used against Pakistan
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan please watch the video above bro.. That's why I was not very keen on IPI. Iran's land is being used against Pakistan. yeh mulk hamara yaar nahin ho sakta...

@Maarkhoor bro stop shaming me and first get the ground reality straight the Baloch terrorist are enemies of both Iran and Pakistan

IMG_20180813_035010.jpg

I am a Pakistani not an Iranian. It is Pakistan govt which is increasing ties with Iran not me.

For me you are more important than Iran because you are a Pakistani.

Shame on Europe who is letting these terrorist roam free in their cities.

I am a Pakistani not an Iranian. It is Pakistan govt which is increasing ties with Iran not me.

For me you are more important than Iran because you are a Pakistani.

Shame on Europe who is letting these terrorist roam free in their cities.
:smitten::pakistan::kiss3:

Definitely we need to take Iran for a task.

Last edited:
Glad to know that now there are some itchy bums in the mods team as well.:D
Have you considered contacting Webby for this, the big Doc over here?
Instead sometimes road side quakes do wonders.

Probably shouldnt have eaten that trifle in such a large amount :-//
@django @PakSword @jamahir @BHarwana @RealNapster
#foodpoisined
Mirpuri muft da tey zehar vi ni chadtey tou taan fayr vi trifle khaday anyways haram khoori te basiyaar khoori aouqaat dekh k kerni chahi di eyy..period

In-sha-Allah..Sir,,

A Dedicated guy
He is travelling on bicycle for 100's of km to attend Imran Khan's oath taking ceremony. I would he should be the one of official guests there

Indeed, I admire his passion and commitment to the cause.Kudos bro

Back
Top Bottom