What's new

Whatever

@Zibago Try to get a lot of Vit C down (2000mg), it will act as a detox and boost the immunity in your gut.Kudos

Mashallah and when I say that our engineers are one of the best in the world. People tend to doubt my worlds :
I have no doubt in my mind that our creme de la creme of students are right up their with the best of those in US, Germany, Japan, Israel, UK etc, just give them the funding and opportunity they will stun the world eg young Shaheer Niazi might be the next Isaac Newton, Einstein, Tesla,,,,Feynmann, perhaps may be better than all of them InshAllah.Kudos brother

Pakistanis are born warrior, its genetic code, that's why the British had a hard time with our ancestors!
Anyone who entered the land conterminous to Pakistan got all he could handle and then some classic example Alexander the great.Kudos bro

Hopefully with new leadership in Punjab, a new ethos will emerge, Pakistan is going to go from strength to strength.Kudos bhai
In-sha-Allah..Sir,,

A Dedicated guy
He is travelling on bicycle for 100's of km to attend Imran Khan's oath taking ceremony. I would he should be the one of official guests there

Back
Top Bottom