What's new

Whatever

A7YlMHD.png

@django @Ali Tariq @MastanKhan @India Pakistan @BHarwana + all others
Azadi Mubarak to you too bhai and thanks for the tag.

:smitten::pakistan:

Who is talking about the USAF??
Wars are not won by air superiority alone!!

U need to come up with another argument bro....

Hi,

The 2nd world war was won on the western front by the air force---smashed the german industrial complex---.

I knew a german family that lived thru that bombing---Dresden was just an example---the USAF was dominating the skies and would have obliterated any or all german cities---.

How about the 1st gulf war---.

More advanced a nation is---the more it depends on its industrial complex bigger and massive the destruction would be---.

The sooner they would lay their arms down---.

Now if you compare it to Afghanistan---that is a different story---.

Halopyaridoll pehle email share karein.The previous Buddies club was big and silent for sometime.I guess it demands a replacement.

I don't remember getting an email ID from you.

Sure good idea.But if it's meant to be in an open forum it'll soon become an OPD,ya know.As it's proven time and again.

Tag me in when you guys start one.

My specialty is Gen. Surgery (as you know) with emphasis on Hepatobiliary, Colorectal, Thoracic & Bariatric Surgery.
Hello hello doctor saab,,,how have u been?
Yaar,,mujhe internet ka inta pata hai nahi,,,tried rxpg n similar international site,,bohot professional hote hai,,yaha maza aega,,,ane do opd wali bhir,,mazedar hoga.
Bhai i have joined a new place,surgery walo ke supreme court me :D.
batata hun aram se,aur email dia tha na,,,chalo fir de dunga.
Wht abt u?how r u?

Very busy lately,,too mch
ps-arey kal hamari bhi chutti hai,bhul gaya tha,lolz thank u mote sahab,n happy independnce day

Back
Top Bottom