What's new

Whatever

Ankho? meri ankho? Samjha nai
About notification..yaar I complained to @WebMaster but it seems the problem persist...may be new web technology is needed like more use of ajax.
Typo , apko

Ankho? meri ankho? Samjha nai
About notification..yaar I complained to @WebMaster but it seems the problem persist...may be new web technology is needed like more use of ajax.
Haan ankho , eyes it was reply to mentee urs is second one

Hello hello doctor saab,,,how have u been?
Yaar,,mujhe internet ka inta pata hai nahi,,,tried rxpg n similar international site,,bohot professional hote hai,,yaha maza aega,,,ane do opd wali bhir,,mazedar hoga.
Bhai i have joined a new place,surgery walo ke supreme court me :D.
batata hun aram se,aur email dia tha na,,,chalo fir de dunga.
Wht abt u?how r u?

Very busy lately,,too mch
ps-arey kal hamari bhi chutti hai,bhul gaya tha,lolz thank u mote sahab,n happy independnce day

Mein dekh hon Bhai.

Happy Independence day mate.Enjoy karein ap off.Mera to 14th August bhe on hee laga hua thaa.

Where is our third pillar of the round table?

Tuneful song. I think this is Sapna's best known song, though there were two or three Haryanvi words I didn't get.

By the way, in the beginning the vid says "Stars : Sapna Chaudhry, Veer Dahiya" and at 3:39 mins it says "Veer Dahiya dekhe sapna". It is like desi poets mentioning their own names in their poems.

Wow bhai...that's an information over-dose in a single post but it is all is positive news... People are really since the end of elections and hopes are getting high. Please of Pakistan are optimistic and more positive than what they think of themselves. We on the whole are a humble people except a few odd occasions. So 90% is a huge number Masha-Allah. I like Dr. Moeed, he is one of more calm, educated and well mannered person in the industry.

Also I'm happy how Chairman's azz has been whipped by the people and we sided with the girl... I hope she reads these posts and does not feel bad. {{to her, girl you are doing a good job..keep it up. We Pakistanis like you and appreciate your efforts ...just ignore some old bureaucrat and rather take it as an experience, a Pakistani has to go through}}

I hope chairman NAB will focus on his job instead of such nonsensical cheap publicity stunt that harm our country...

Wow bhai...that's an information over-dose in a single post but it is all is positive news... People are really since the end of elections and hopes are getting high. Please of Pakistan are optimistic and more positive than what they think of themselves. We on the whole are a humble people except a few odd occasions. So 90% is a huge number Masha-Allah. I like Dr. Moeed, he is one of more calm, educated and well mannered person in the industry.

Also I'm happy how Chairman's azz has been whipped by the people and we sided with the girl... I hope she reads these posts and does not feel bad. {{to her, girl you are doing a good job..keep it up. We Pakistanis like you and appreciate your efforts ...just ignore some old bureaucrat and rather take it as an experience, a Pakistani has to go through}}

I hope chairman NAB will focus on his job instead of such nonsensical cheap publicity stunt that harm our country...
I saw a vid of the poor girl, she looked quite upset, hope she is aware that Pak people totally support her, I really am pissed off at the chairman NAB and hats off to this young lady:tup:.Kudos bhai

I saw a vid of the poor girl, she looked quite upset, hope she is aware that Pak people totally support her, I really am pissed off at the chairman NAB and hats off to this young lady:tup:.Kudos bhai
We should contact her through her social media and lend her our support so she knows that Pakistanis are positive people and she didn't do anything bad. I know what is going on in her mind. She is perhaps thinking that she violated some social limits of Pakistani culture despite being careful. That's how I also think when I travel to different cultures like Japan or Korea....I read a few things about their culture before hand but still I was cautious.
I'm not in Pakistan but when she returns to her home, I will try to contact her...

Last edited:
We should contact her through her social media and lend her our support so she knows that Pakistanis are positive people and she didn't do anything bad. I know what is going on in her mind. She she perhaps thinking she violated some social limits of Pakistan despite being careful. That's how I also think we I when travel to different cultures like Japan or Korea....I read a few things about their culture before hand but still I was cautious.
I'm not in Pakistan but when she returns to her home, I will try to contact her...
@Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee @PakSword @BHarwana @Shane @Inception-06 .

Back
Top Bottom