What's new

Whatever

This thread is better for general discussions. That other thread's a trash bin.

But regarding what you said, honestly there is no way to know for sure. I haven't been keeping up but rumours are abound everywhere especially regarding movements like those. Some of these rumours can be spread by those seeking to cause division.

As regards Spencer, well if he really did what he is rumoured/allageged to have done than such a person cannot be fit for leadership of any kind of movement. But let's wait and see what comes of it before jumping onto any bandwagon.

Well said.Totally agree. But have you ever thought, for someone that doesn't work, Spencer has a really nice house, wears expensive suits, always has enough funds for lawyers and flying across America giving speeches. I know he receives a lot of donations but that's for running the Alt-right. Wonder who his benefactors are?

Well said.Totally agree. But have you ever thought, for someone that doesn't work, Spencer has a really nice house, wears expensive suits, always has enough funds for lawyers and flying across America giving speeches. I know he receives a lot of donations but that's for running the Alt-right. Wonder who his benefactors are?
Indeed I have wondered but tbqh unless there is valid reasons to have such suspicions I try not to get into it.

As far as I know Spencer's parents are well off and he himself belongs to the old American WASP elite (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) which at one point dominated American political and financial circles since George Washington's times.

Also there is an old WASP millionaire who donated huge sums to Spencer (can't remember his name). And then of course there are the various donations from grassroots levels too. This is my guess but anything's possible.

:(:(:(:( I really feel sad... I hope he gets fine soon...I hope it is just some weather thing...bad cold...I want him roar like he always does..Truly feel sad
TBH bro I aint his biggest fan, but may ALLAH (SWT) improve his well being.Kudos

TBH bro I aint his biggest fan, but may ALLAH (SWT) improve his well being.Kudos
Neither am I. Rather I want to have a QA with him but I wish him to be fully healthy and then I ask all the questions in my heart. I wish him to be healthy.
Furthermore, I want him to survive at least a decade more to see how Imran Khan eliminates Shareef and Zardar/Bhutto dynasties.

Back
Top Bottom