What's new

Whatever

Sis if we all starts thinking same then there will be no race but bunch of hybrids would roam the streets without having and identification or association with the society and when someone don't have any association with the society it became zombie.
Hiedi Klum marry Seal
heidi-klum-seal.jpg

Daughter
maxresdefault.jpg

We should be tolerant to other races and skin colors as a muslim. We should not act arrogant and look down at some people , I'm very careful about these things nd never want to show any arrogance from my actions , talks or never let arrogance enter my heart . These blacks did me no harm neither they disparaged my skin color, so y do I act unnecessarily stupid .
I appreciate all , I'm not that strong enough to break anyone's spirit .

We should be tolerant to other races and skin colors as a muslim. We should not act arrogant and look down at some people , I'm very careful about these things nd never want to show any arrogance from my actions , talks or never let arrogance enter my heart . These blacks did me no harm neither they disparaged my skin color, so y do I act unnecessarily stupid .
I appreciate all , I'm not that strong enough to break anyone's spirit .
I am not saying don't respect other races but I am saying respect your own race and culture which is equally important and needs you to preserve it....

My elders told me that my great grand father looks very similar to you and quite often my grandpa look at me (stare my face) with smile...and that is happen when my parents respect their culture and race.
And I want my look alike in my grandchildren too.

So you'll marry a Black guy over your own Pakistani guys?

Just remember that your children will look and act nothing like you and your family. They will listen to gangsta rap while you will be listening to qawwali.

They won't feel any connection to your side of the family. And that will be the end of your Pakistani heritage. All because you thought some black man was "omg sooo hot".

@Kaptaan

the guy I posted pic above , he's nice . I just praised him , I didn't say I'll go nd request him .
I've my own preferences .
Btw it's impossible for me to marry that black guy , but am I not even allowed to praise a black ? Lmao .. so much hate .

This is also why Dajjal will have majority women followers that men will have to forcefully restrain their women from followng him (if we are to use the religious angle, like our friend @Salik ).

Definitely bro. I'll always tag you from now on.

This is the way to build a new movement by spreading this information to as many as possible. The people exist, they just need someone to lead.

@Psychic @The Sandman @Iqbal Ali @django

Thanks bro. If Pakistan is to become a powerful 1st world nation then like-minded Patriotic Pakistanis like us need to band together and make a stand. I am with you 100% of the way bro.

the guy I posted pic above , he's nice . I just praised him , I didn't say I'll go nd request him .
I've my own preferences .
Btw it's impossible for me to marry that black guy , but am I not even allowed to praise a black ? Lmao .. so much hate .
I don't hate anyone. I can't hate someone for how Allah made them.
but am I not even allowed to praise a black ?

But didn't you say you would marry him if he proposed to you?

I find Black women to be attractive, especially East Africans like Somali women and I could have easily married one (there is Somali community not far from where I live) but instead I chose to marry in my own Pakistani community because I want my heritage to be passed on.

I know of plenty of Pakistanis who married outside their own community and their children are completely detached from their Pakistani identity. That's the end for their Pakistani heritage.

This is why you have to think for the long term consequences instead of the short term.

A chimp is what you want to be a mother of and give birth too............:lol:

So all races are the same?????????......:lol:

Tell me, are monkeys and lions the same?

Is a German the same as an Aborigine?

Are bears a social construct?......:lol:

mps :lol:
Astaghfirullah ..

If blacks are so moral then why are they so disproportionately responsible for crime and academic failure in the Civilised world compared to ALL the other races? Why have the blacks never had a civilisation and are the most backward and savage race on the planet?
s :lol:
I didn't say all blacks are morals , infallible , good .
There r good n bad in every race . Plz don't twist my words .

If blacks are so moral then why are they so disproportionately responsible for crime and academic failure in the Civilised world compared to ALL the other races? Why have the blacks never had a civilisation and are the most backward and savage race on the planet?

Don't use excuses. If you are intetested and attracted to blacks then just say so. Don't use BS arguments to hide your true nature. By the way, good look with your breeding with them and producing low IQ chimps :lol:
You're speaking as if I invited u in my valima .. speak such things when you've really got the invitation card of my wedding .
Meh , don't waste my time . Go away dude .

Shall we also use Islam to justify whorish and sexual deviant behaviour? Like race-mixing? I've heard your phrase countless times over 30 years. Doesn't matter who you sleep around with as long as they convert to Islam.........:lol:......The most favourite saying by British Pakistani Mullahs........:lol:

You need to calm down. I am not justifying anything, I am pointing out what Islam teaches us. If you want to go against the commands of Allah, that is your choice.

We are created in tribes (read Quran), and there are logical reasons for that (one being to continue expanding the tribe). Yet, as humans we are all equal. Some being better or worse doesn't erode the equality that is one of the core foundations of Islam.

What you are saying is really very similar (or the same) to what Quresh used to say! Please calm down and reflect!

You need to calm down. I am not justifying anything, I am pointing out what Islam teaches us. If you want to go against the commands of Allah, that is your choice.

We are created in tribes (read Quran), and there is a logical reason for that (one being to continue expanding the tribe). Yet, as humans we are all equal. Some being better or worse doesn't erode the equality that is one of the core foundations of Islam.
So what happens when all the tribes mix-out and there are no more tribes left but a mass of identity-less human beings who are nothing but consumers of global capitalist goods?

And if we're all just humans then why do you make distinction based on religion? A statue worshipping Hindu is equal to a panch waqt ka namazi mussalaman?

Okay chimp breeder. You should have your Valima at the zoo. Whipsnade zoo. The Gorilla/Chimp section. You can meet your in-laws there.............:rofl:

......:disagree:

Whatever it will be ..
At least it would be a much better wedding than yours . My husband will be a very respectful person with high morals and so much tolerance .
Pricks like u can only get jealous of such high calibre man so you're free to spew your venom .
Okay chimp breeder. You should have your Valima at the zoo. Whipsnade zoo. The Gorilla/Chimp section. You can meet your in-laws there.............:rofl:

So now you're becoming religious to justify your mud-sharking?...........:disagree:

You've a very dirty thinking , your mind is full of dirt that is why you can't think of reasons , logic and emotions .
It's not my problem , pleas fix your thoughts .
Nd stop quoting me .

So what happens when all the tribes mix-out and there are no more tribes left but a mass of identity-less human beings who are nothing but consumers of global capitalist goods?

And if we're all just humans then why do you make distinction based on religion? A statue worshipping Hindu is equal to a panch waqt ka namazi mussalaman?

The hypothetical scenario you have put forward is illogical to say the least. Mass migrations and eradication of one/two race(s) through mixed breeding has never been witnessed in the history of the world. Allah created us in different tribes, understand the wisdom of that please.

As far as human rights are concerned, all humans are equal. That is the message our beloved Prophet SAW brought. Is that so hard to grasp that?

Listen, I am not promoting inter racial marriages and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom