What's new

Whatever

Also, mixed race children can't get bone marrow transplants because they don't share blood type with either race.

And then if course there is also the issue of identity crisis since they can't relate to either parents culture. This leads to mental problems.

From personal experience, mixed race people usually have a lot of issues. Especially if they are half white half black.

Maybe for sellouts like you Pakistan, it's people, it's culture and it's future means nothing which is why you don't give a sh!t about their preservation and their progress.

But for those of us who at least feel some kind of attachment to our roots and are thus loyal to our heritage we won't accept this betrayal of our nation.

And you Pakistani liberals need to make up your minds: which one is it? Do you 1) want to import millions of Black Africans into Pakistan and thus lower the average IQ even further and bring Pakistan to the level of failed black African states that don't even have a single functional institution? Or do you 2) want Pakistan to be like high IQ countries like Norway?

IQ is heavily dependent on race, and all of the advanced societies of the world are in nations inhabited by people's with high average IQ (East Asians, Europeans). How many of our Pakistani liberals would like to move to the Congo or Zimbabwe vs. moving to Norway, Japan, or Denmark?

Black Africans have the lowest average IQ. This is why not a single Black African country resembles any of the societies that our Pakistani liberals admire.

Just look at the list of countries by IQ, Black Africans dominate the lower end of the IQ scale: https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

And this is also why Arab countries are also dysfunctional because Arabs have a strong admixture of Black Africans. Arab armies are failures. The richest Arab countries need European architects to design their sky-scrapers for them and South Asian laborers to construct them. All of the vital infrastructure in oil rich Arab countries is maintained by foreigners.

Pakistan has functional armed forces precisely because we still possess the creative element within our population to maintain such an vital institution.

But if we continue to allow Black Africans into our country and mix with our population resulting in the further dumbing down of the population, besides a host of other social problems, you can kiss goodbye to any form of real progress.

@Psychic @The Sandman @django @Iqbal Ali @PAKISTANFOREVER

We are not inviting them on valima lol.

They come for work and get a job based on their IQ. You shouldn't feel insecure as they'll never get a job better than you as per your theory. They survive or they shall go.

"Richest Arab countries"... how did the Arab get rich despite of having relatively lower IQ?

It is not game of IQ to get rich, there is another dimension you are ignoring altogether.

People like you objected that Bilal Habshi (radhiallahanho) should not say the Azan, the sun did not rise that night.

If you want to rise a new sun on Pakistan that is obviously coming, you should mend your ways.

_______

Let's straighten the topic and go to very first post of yours.

Why would a woman (white) with higher IQ marry a man ( black ) with lower IQ? A woman can tell better.

Let's ask from the women.

@Spring Onion @Moonlight @Well.wisher @Levina

They come for work and get a job based on their IQ. You shouldn't feel insecure as they'll never get a job better than you as per your theory. They survive or they shall go.

"Richest Arab countries"... how did the Arab get rich despite of having relatively lower IQ?

It is not game of IQ to get rich, there is another dimension you are ignoring altogether.

People like you objected that Bilal Habshi (radhiallahanho) should not say the Azan, the sun did not rise that night.

If you want to rise a new sun on Pakistan that is obviously coming, you should mend your ways.

_______

Why would a woman (white) with higher IQ marry a man ( black ) with lower IQ? A woman can tell better.

:what: I really do not know what is the context of this discussion . But just picking up the read lines to comment here. Well how IQ is related to skin color? I really do not know unless there is some scientific research. As far as women marrying colored men well it varies society to society

1. In Asian countries like ours that is India Pakistan well color when it comes to males do not matter in 99% cases. It is the marriage here social security that counts more than skin color of the groom.
2. In advanced countries like US etc may be (am not sure just an assessment) may be it is the physical attraction attached to black men due to which a woman (white as you presumed) marry him besides love.

:what: I really do not know what is the context of this discussion . But just picking up the read lines to comment here. Well how IQ is related to skin color? I really do not know unless there is some scientific research. As far as women marrying colored men well it varies society to society

1. In Asian countries like ours that is India Pakistan well color when it comes to males do not matter in 99% cases. It is the marriage here social security that counts more than skin color of the groom.
2. In advanced countries like US etc may be (am not sure just an assessment) may be it is the physical attraction attached to black men due to which a woman (white as you presumed) marry him besides love.

This guy is stupid.

_______

Because people have their own preferences , there wouldn't be a one single reason . Sometimes it's love sometimes money , sometimes just physical attraction . People appreciate change in their lives.
And no one ever said , black people have lowest IQ, the people on this discussion are being biased.

I'm not white, I'm pakistani and I find men from all races attractive. All races have their share of beauty . I like guys who are respectful to me , colour matters less . Most of life , I've been attracted to pakistani, indian n white men if u talk about appearances but Here's some gorgeous black men I would accept immediately if they offered marrying me lmao .
african-american-men-curly-hairstyles-1.jpg
images (3).jpeg

Because people have their own preferences , there wouldn't be a one single reason . Sometimes it's love sometimes money , sometimes just physical attraction . People appreciate change in their lives.
And no one ever said , black people have lowest IQ, the people on this discussion are being biased.

I'm not white, I'm pakistani and I find men from all races attractive. All races have their share of beauty . I like guys who are respectful to me , colour matters less . Most of life , I've been attracted to pakistani, indian n white men if u talk about appearances but Here's some gorgeous black men I would accept immediately if they offered marrying me lmao . View attachment 436380 View attachment 436381

Indian? Yuck beghairta

Apples and oranges my friend. They can make all the Azans they want (preferably in their own country). Has nothing to do with coming to Pakistan to race mix.

And why must you drag religion to support your argument?

First off Pakistanis aren't White so I'm not sure who you're referring to by "woman (White)".

Secondly, you must be high on feminist propaganda to believe that women have good judgement, especially when it comes to marriage (or any kind of relationship involving procreation).

One only has to see the rate of single motherhood in Western countries where the woman has the complete say when it comes to sexual relations to understand that women have terrible judgement.

Women are easily impressionable. This is also why there is the pick-up artists scene where sexual predators thrive on luring easily impressionable women for sex.

Women are not loyal to their own. They will open their legs for anyone who they view as dominant. Ever wonder why Ghengis Khan has millions of descendants? I'm sure the women he impregnated could have poisoned him or tore his throat out for slaughtering their brothers and father's, but they gladly opened their legs for him and had his children. And this was a man who would boil his enemies alive and make them into human dumplings.

Also, Serial Killers on death row receive tons of love letters, marriage proposals and nude photos from women while in prison. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wo...-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html

I'm sure even Narendra Modi could find a wife in Pakistan if he wanted to because women are not loyal to their in-group (the women you tagged in your post even proved my point). The only reason he hasn't is because Pakistani men have their guns pointed in his direction.

Loyalty to ones own is only a man thing. You might as well tag little children in your post next time.

@The Sandman @Psychic @Iqbal Ali @PAKISTANFOREVER @django

If that's the case then why did you make the false claim below without first verifiying that nobody on this thread ever made the claim that skin color = IQ. That was a strawman.

Couldn't have said it better myself bro. You are a true genius. I always look forward to reading your posts. What you say is always 100% correct. Yes, scientifically and historically speaking, women cannot make sensible long term decisions. Women by and large have NO in-group preference. They will breed with ANYONE that can impress them. That is a FACT. IQ doesn't come into it. In all healthy societies, women need to be controlled, disciplined and led. Here in the UK there SO MANY white women having mixed black kids that literally a NEW RACE has been produced in the UK. The half-caste britons are growing at even a faster rate than the British Muslims.

I'm not white, I'm pakistani and I find men from all races attractive. All races have their share of beauty . I like guys who are respectful to me , colour matters less . Most of life , I've been attracted to pakistani, indian n white men if u talk about appearances but Here's some gorgeous black men I would accept immediately if they offered marrying me lmao . View attachment 436380 View attachment 436381

Have a child with one of those creatures and watch yourself give birth to a chimp. That's when reality will kick in :lol: Seems like you are a woman with low morals :azn:

scientifically and historically speaking, women cannot make sensible long term decisions.
This is also why Dajjal will have majority women followers that men will have to forcefully restrain their women from followng him (if we are to use the religious angle, like our friend @Salik ).

Couldn't have said it better myself bro. You are a true genius. I always look forward to reading your posts. What you say is always 100% correct. Yes, scientifically and historically speaking, women cannot make sensible long term decisions. Women by and large have NO in-group preference. They will breed with ANYONE that can impress them. That is a FACT. IQ doesn't come into it. In all healthy societies, women need to be controlled, disciplined and led. Here in the UK there SO MANY white women having mixed black kids that literally a NEW RACE has been produced in the UK. The half-caste britons are growing at even a faster rate than the British Muslims.
Definitely bro. I'll always tag you from now on.

This is the way to build a new movement by spreading this information to as many as possible. The people exist, they just need someone to lead.

@Psychic @The Sandman @Iqbal Ali @django

Prove it instead of throwing emotional tantrums.

But then gain you have a thing for black guys so can't really expect much from you.
I don't wanna waste time arguing with an idiot who has nothing else to participate except some superiority of races and beating your own chest over petty issues as skin colour . Nah I'm not interested ., I didn't like your views about women either .
That's y I called u disgusting .
Prove it instead of throwing emotional tantrums.

But then gain you have a thing for black guys so can't really expect much from you.

Lol bro if she can have a thing for Black men why does it surprise you that she finds Indians attractive too?
I don't believe in races , for me very human is equal . Don't try to separate humans and make them diffident of each other .
I'll still chose a good morale black guy over 90 stuck up whites like u .

Have a child with one of those creatures and watch yourself give birth to a chimp. That's when reality will kick in :lol: Seems like you are a woman with low morals :azn:

You're the one with low morals who calls a fellow humans as chimps. You've no respect for all humans , I've no respect for u .
Don't drag this talk now . Thankyou .

I don't wanna waste time arguing with an idiot who has nothing else to participate except some superiority of races and beating your own chest over petty issues as skin colour . Nah I'm not interested ., I didn't like your views about women either .
That's y I called u disgusting .

I don't believe in races , for me very human is equal . Don't try to separate humans and make them diffident of each other .
I'll still chose a good morale black guy over 90 stuck up whites like u .

You're the one with low morals who calls a fellow humans as chimps. You've no respect for all humans , I've no respect for u .
Don't drag this talk now . Thankyou .

Sis if we all starts thinking same then there will be no race but bunch of hybrids would roam the streets without having and identification or association with the society and when someone don't have any association with the society it became zombie.
Hiedi Klum marry Seal
heidi-klum-seal.jpg

Daughter
maxresdefault.jpg

So you'll marry a Black guy over your own Pakistani guys?

Just remember that your children will look and act nothing like you and your family. They will listen to gangsta rap while you will be listening to qawwali.

They won't feel any connection to your side of the family. And that will be the end of your Pakistani heritage. All because you thought some black man was "omg sooo hot".

@Kaptaan
Sir we do have Siddi / Sheedhis people from Baluchistan same like black Africans.
Sidi_Medium09-1030x686.jpg

Back
Top Bottom