What's new

Whatever

I don't hate anyone. I can't hate someone for how Allah made them.

But didn't you say you would marry him if he proposed to you?

I find Black women to be attractive, especially East Africans like Somali women and I could have easily married one (there is Somali community not far from where I live) but instead I chose to marry in my own Pakistani community because I want my heritage to be passed on.

I know of plenty of Pakistanis who married outside their own community and their children are completely detached from their Pakistani identity. That's the end for their Pakistani heritage.

This is why you have to think for the long term consequences instead of the short term.
Thats your choice.

So what... if somebody choses to marry into another race... well frankly i wouldnt... but still... so what? we cant force people now can we?

Also there are plently people successful interracial marriages... i myself know a guy whose mum is thai... father is Pak... hes fair,tall but looks "asian"... but successful...

I mean comeon guys... this race mixing,mud sharking is pathetic.

We respect Hazrat Bilal. But we don't need to breed with his ilk.

Please I beg of you to reconsider your line of thought. It reeks of racism and goes against the very foundations of Islam.

Perhaps you'd like to know about the marriage of Hazrat Bilal R.A.?

It's very hard for a human to be jealous of a chimp.........:lol:

Enjoy breeding planet of the apes......:rofl:
So you would date a pretty somali, Tuareg or habisha gal? i would lol.

10502640_1452707758318363_37588937_n.jpg
386980_orig.jpg
B6ecOS_CcAEbeor.jpg
download (3).jpg

NEVER. They are not like us. We went to war with them and they killed our soldiers. I will NEVER breed with our enemies. I want the Pakistani race to continue. The ONLY people who I may consider are Turks and possibly Iranians.

Will do. But make sure you get to the zoo quickly to meet your in-laws........:lol:
There is no Pak race... we ourselves are a multiethnic state.. having panjabis,torwalis,sheens,shinas,hunzais,pamiris,sindhis,pashtuns,hazara,baloch,brahuis,khowars,kalasha and many more... and all are different and have a unique culture.

Prove it instead of throwing emotional tantrums.

But then gain you have a thing for black guys so can't really expect much from you.

Lol bro if she can have a thing for Black men why does it surprise you that she finds Indians attractive too?

There is nothing wrong with black men, but Indian yes.

@Well.wisher

This is disgusting. Have some shame.

racism is not a big deal. The blacks always use as an excuse for their low IQ and personal failures. Islam hasn't worked in Pakistan. We need extreme nationalism. The only solution left for us.

You do realise that many ethnicities in Pakistan think just the way you do too (that is just plain wrong) ..... let's call the Arains of PDF as ask them ... Arian are one example who are known to throw their family members out who do not marry the Arain of their tribe.

@lastofthepatriots @The Diplomat

You do realise that many ethnicities in Pakistan think just the way you do too (that is just plain wrong) ..... let's call the Arains of PDF as ask them ... Arian are one example who are known to throw their family members out who do not marry the Arain of their tribe.

@lastofthepatriots @The Diplomat

Even If Arains do, it's nothing racial, religious, or personal.

Bro, so many Somali girls here where I live and I will admit they are physically pretty.....

BUT

Physical beauty will fade away and so will the initial infatuation (the "love" phase) and the cultural and racial differences will begin to show and then the person will realise they invested all this time into something they feel is alien to their own soul.

For me Pakistani girls beauty is the most precious. Pakistani girls are so innocent looking and very feminine. Black women are feminine.

Thats your personal opinion dude..

If you talk about love or lets say compatability... based on race... than there wouldnt even be divorces in Pak...

For a successful marriage... race isnt really nessecary... I myself married into a different ethnic group than my own... a different culture... although Pak ethnic group... but i did observe ethnic differences myself... despite the fact that our ethnic groups are pretty much "cousins".

A racism bomb has exploded here ...
Shyt is like gandhi callin africans "kaffir"... while playin second fiddle.

Back
Top Bottom