What's new

Whatever

You're free to do so ..

That rape comment was unwarranted and unsubstantiated ... you are spreading the propaganda of enemies by such statements. You do realise that a lot of mukhti bhani fighters wore copies of Pak army uniform? It was all done to install hatred for PA!

What's wrong with it?

Lots ... but you are young, you will come to the realisation one day.

That rape comment was unwarranted and unsubstantiated ... you are spreading the propaganda of enemies by such statements. You do realise that a lot of mukhti bhani fighters wore copies of Pak army uniform? It was all done to install hatred for PA!

Lots ... but you are young, you will come to the realisation one day.

Young? :lol:

I am coming on to 30, te tu mera pyo baan da pir da.

I personally would NEVER EVER touch a bengali or indian woman. I would rather die. I also don't believe all the indian/bengali propaganda about their women being raped by PA. Didn't realize 50,000 men can rape 20 million women in a weak. Trying to accomplish that have killed all those troops from fatigue. Rather than spouting left-wing nonesense can you provide evidence that all races have the same brain or IQ?

First of all there is no any concept of race in scientific laws . iq , eq based on races are very non existent .

Learn science , http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/does-race-exist.html

Concept of race doesn't even exist. These are only some fools like u who want to subjugate weak people based on color .

No one is denying that inter-ethnic marriages are allowed in Islam.

But I wouldn't recommend it since they do not work out.

I will marry a Pakistani girl.

Racism in this thread by some is really ugly ... how many Prophets and Messengers from the 124K were africans/blacks, do we even know? And here are some blanket insulting a race based on colour! Pathetic yet sad.

127814606985.jpg

So if race doesn't exist why can't a Chinese man get bone marrow transplant from a Black man?

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

We're all the same right? So shouldn't we be interchangeable too?

You just need to understand this little easy thing .
We humans are all same species but we r not all the same . We have many genetical differences.
Blood transactions and bone marrow transplant do work between different races , a black man can save life by donating blood . Bone marrow is itself very difficult to find in the same race or in the same family .. so why put all blame on blacks .

That's what you want to marry into. Enjoy it. Culture is a physical manifestation of the genetic make up and IQ of a discernable group of people i.e. race.

What about your black lords?????..........:lol:
My Lord is only one ,, .. Nd I've never seen him . I believe in his superiority not u nd your twisted facts .

You're making everything ***xual and dirty , nd low leveled , n pervert ,that doesn't have anything to do with me .... u just showing your standards and your ' tarbiat ' here ..
@Zaki
I am not sure what lead to such a pathetic attitude but is been penalised for that

please keep the discussion civil at all cost

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom