What's new

Whatever

oh now you want to narrow it down to just dancing?! sexual perversion in dance only the focus of yours? what about sexual perversion overall in the society? ever seen what happens in British clubs? Even know about large gatherings (days of promotion annually) of BDSM culture in England? Gosh, such narrow focus!

And you used Black Culture .... what exactly is that then? You think the culture of Sudan is the same as culture of South Africa? Come on now, poor choice of words with blanket accusation !
Regarding degeneracy in the West, no disagreement there. In fact I post most of the threads exposing that stuff.

And as I said, that is a traditional black dance, if you don't like someone else's culture then that your problem. It's still their culture no matter what.

@Desert Fox

And guess where this type of dance was exported from and into some of these communities? You may have guessed: US of A!

Go back 150 or so years, such dancing didn't exist.

I am an Arain. Bottom of society, but still decided to oppose injustice as a Muslim. It hurts my heart to see fellow Pakistanis behaving as If they are the white man or Hindu Brahmins. We Arains or Muslims of Pakistan will always fight injustice to make sure there is a place for everyone to live in safety and without fear.

You do realise that many ethnicities in Pakistan think just the way you do too (that is just plain wrong) ..... let's call the Arains of PDF as ask them ... Arian are one example who are known to throw their family members out who do not marry the Arain of their tribe.

@lastofthepatriots @The Diplomat
Does not happen in my family, I know lots of Arains that have married outside.
I don't know what you think of me but i'm very liberal in my thinking. The only reason I talked about me being an Arain was just for the fun of it, yeah it's a part of me but I'm a Pakistani first.

Does not happen in my family, I know lots of Arains that have married outside.
I don't know what you think of me but i'm very liberal in my thinking. The only reason I talked about me being an Arain was just for the fun of it, yeah it's a part of me but I'm a Pakistani first.

I wasn't directing the question at you personally, I was asking for confirmation that racism exists amongst Pakistani ethnic groups as well.

It is only the traditional dance in some countries of the black majorities. It definitely is not part of every black community.
Right, and I did say it wasn't a part of every Black community, however the fact that it is a part of one segment of the Black population and the fact that no other race of people has this culture (naturally, meaning it wasn't born in their nationality) proves my initial point.

Right, and I did say it wasn't a part of every Black community, however the fact that it is a part of one segment of the Black population and the fact that no other race of people has this culture (naturally, meaning it wasn't born in their nationality) proves my initial point.

Communities and societies degrade, and we have enough sickness as well (although in form of corruption etc etc). Satan attacks in different ways.

I'm glad that you have rephrased your words. :tup:

I'm not going to pretend I'm shocked because I have come across these views before amongst some Pakistanis.

Firstly those who insult black people, azubillah. I will first recommend that you read two rakat nawafil and you repent from uttering such heinous views.
Where do black people fit into Islamic history? In actual fact they have more of a connection to the Islamic faith historically than we do. Hazart Bilal, mighty warrior, beautiful Muezzin was amongst the first believers, who endured tortured due to his faith that very few other of the Prophet(saws) companions endured.
It's not just Bilal(ra) but also the great Barakah(ra) the domestic servant of the household Abdul Muttalib. She looked after and cared for the Prophet(saws) after the death of his own mother. The Prophet(saws) loved her so much that he called "mother" and would always visit her and have her close to his side. Our master called a black lady of Abyssinia his mother, our master, and yet people insult black people here....
There is also the possibility that Hagar(as) the mother of Ishmael(as) could have also been of the black race. They are the ancestors of the Prophet(as), but she could have also been Caucasian, there is no definitive proof either way.
The bottom line is this, that racism is sinful and at the very worst disbelief itself.

I'm going to give two personal accounts which I would like to share with you.

It was the winter of 1973, the economy wasn't going well and racism had reared its ugly head. my friend's father was a bus driver in Sheffield. One night he was on his nightshift and the bus was empty. He stopped at a stop and three young skinheads jumped on board. Without so much as a word they started to lay into him with punches and kicks. You see back then they were not polite enough to give warnings or talk to you. He was beaten to the ground and they started to kick his skull like a football, he told us (my friends included) that with each kick they would cut his forehead some more, and the blood was blinding him. He went on to tell that he was losing conciseness and then he prayed to the Lord for help, and if it did not come, then he would pray the Kalimah i.e. his last words. If they caught you in those days they usually beat you to death. As he felt he was about to pass out he head a voice in a thick Caribbean accent "what's going on, you ok brother"?, after this he described what was meat being hit with a cleaver, they were actually punches and this young Caribbean man knocked two of the skinheads out cold and the other ran away. He picked up my friend's father and went to the phone box with him and called the police and ambulance. He stayed with him till the services came and with a smile told him that it was all going to be ok. My friend's father told him he owed his life to him, he smiled and replied "brother we all belong to one God", he then left and he never saw him again.

One of my friend's was quite bigoted towards black folk, said they smelt etc. I stopped talking to him and told him the Lord will teach him a lesson due to his views one day. He was a tall chap, well built and thought he was untouchable. He visited another town and was simply walking on the street when he saw three white guys coming towards him. He thought nothing of it until they came close and started to call him "Pak* ba*tard" and so on. He swore back and punched one of the guys and then a brawl started. This isn't the movies and eventually he started to get beat down, until he heard a car come to a screeching halt and one of the guys get thrown off him. He then saw another put into a headlock and it was some big black fella, and then he proceeded to beat the snot out of the one that was left. The fight ended with all three on the floor and my friend looked at the black fella in shock, and he shook his hand and thanked him. The guy hugged him and said he detested racists and was glad to help. My friend then changed his views forever.

Now there is nothing wrong with a Pakistani girl marrying a black brother (has the islamic creed), that is their choice and the Rasool(saws) said that piety is the greatest thing to look for. Half of the black population of this planet has the Muslim faith, so why do people think that a Pakistani sister is going to marry some hood rat, with no faith or morals?
That being said it is recommended to marry within your own nation and there are after all 230 million Pakistanis worldwide, so the choice is great.

Thread open after some deletions and a banning.

Last edited:
I wasn't directing the question at you personally, I was asking for confirmation that racism exists amongst Pakistani ethnic groups as well.
Oh well in that case yes, Arains don’t usually marry outside their clan. I think it’s the same for Butts.
Well overall your right, once one person did say to me that it’s hard to get married to an Arain and that he pulled an amrical however to be honest times have changed, we are all Pakistani first and our casts are second.

Oh well in that case yes, Arains don’t usually marry outside their clan. I think it’s the same for Butts.
Well overall your right, once one person did say to me that it’s hard to get married to an Arain and that he pulled an amrical however to be honest times have changed, we are all Pakistani first and our casts are second.

Thinking is changing yes. My generation and the younger one are far less hung up on this older generations nonsense.

I hope this provincial bs dies quickly too.

Thinking is changing yes. My generation and the younger one are far less hung up on this older generations nonsense.

I hope this provincial bs dies quickly too.
Seems like Karachi and Lahore are always at verbal war... There’s no need for it, a prosperous Karachi is beneficial to Lahore and the same goes for a prosperous Lahore...
There should be several more provinces made to stop this so called fight.

Seems like Karachi and Lahore are always at verbal war... There’s no need for it, a prosperous Karachi is beneficial to Lahore and the same goes for a prosperous Lahore...
There should be several more provinces made to stop this so called fight.

It's all about power.

No need for more provinces, just undo the provincial governments. Local Council system in UK can be replicated easily in Pakistan or local bodies based on the parliament seat. 1 seat = 1 local body. Cities to have mayors.

Back
Top Bottom