What's new

Whatever

@Well.wisher Troll is the quintessential lovable rogue, all the mischievous comments are pure banter, nothing sinister, his heart is in the right place .Kudos

happy-cuteness-overload-l.png
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I was really shocked to k kw that the anuraag basu , our childhood memory is a pakistani by origin .. lol
I always stared at that handsome even when i was akkid .. View attachment 430083

@RealNapster @django @Mentee

Guzara hy. :)

IT says Fill the box using (number's separated by commas). it doesn't specifically says fill the box with following numbers.

So, taking the comma in consideration, one should know that many countries in the world use comma as a "decimal sign". so if we assume comma here is a decimal sign. so we can also use comma just like the other number's right ?

SO the answer will be ,

15 + 13,7 + 1,3 = 30

P.s : it's a hypothesis. we are open for correction. :enjoy:

@Mentee , @Hell hound , @BDforever , @cocomo , @django ,

Arbaz Khan:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: (Pashto film star)

Jahangir Jani.. :smitten: ... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jahangir+Khan+Jani+pashto+film+actor.jpg

Sorry , i said it on a lighter note . Dont take it hard .
Have a good night .. :-)

You should work on your sarcasm. Saadi jaan nikli jandi ay.

@friendly_troll96 , @Mentee , @Hell hound ... sahe keh raha hun na ?

Crazy people. No amount of social media followers are worth doing this kind of insane stuff over.

@Nilgiri @The Sandman @Psychic @Sher Shah Awan @Verve @El Sidd @Hamartia Antidote @Gomig-21 @Vergennes @vostok

I can relate to them being an over-active young athlete myself (included climbing and jumping from one building to another) ... yeah it is risky but so is driving, walking, skiing, skydiving, rugby etc etc ... these guys know what they are doing at least and train for it too.

IT says Fill the box using (number's separated by commas). it doesn't specifically says fill the box with following numbers.

So, taking the comma in consideration, one should know that many countries in the world use comma as a "decimal sign". so if we assume comma here is a decimal sign. so we can also use comma just like the other number's right ?

SO the answer will be ,

15 + 13,7 + 1,3 = 30

jan shan koi ni nikli bas 5th kalma recite krna parra k koi bahut barra gunah sarsad ho gya hai. (no kidding).

SO the answer will be ,

15 + 13,7 + 1,3 = 30

no fraction allowed. if so then why 13+13,5+3,5 can't be the answer ? or 13+15,5+1,5 etc can't be the answer ?
buddy you can't make hypothesis just like that :D

SO the answer will be ,

15 + 13,7 + 1,3 = 30

Yeah I think I need to .
Btw cezzeheh isn't guzaara .. kami Leone will disagree with u , he's actually being honest over here .

U say this about every guy I showed u , I wonder y o_O

jan shan koi ni nikli bas 5th kalma recite krna parra k koi bahut barra gunah sarsad ho gya hai. (no kidding).

Relax lol .

Back
Top Bottom