What's new

Whatever

Ooohhh i see ..
She is very nice looking . :-)
As a youngster I was all
HTTP2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3JhTFBGeDIuZ2lm.gif
about her..."cough" "cough" @friendly_troll96

That guy sure looks handsome. Had no idea who he is so google image searched "anurag basu" and this is the result -- Anurag Barfi :

View attachment 430092

Never seen such a sarri bhunni barfi before. @django
Thats not him bro, he is actually a goodlooking fellow
"cough" "cough" @Well.wisher a gift to you
cezanne_khan_007.jpg

No actually his real name is cezzene khan ..
He used to appear on television acting in a very famous indian drama, kasauti zindagi ki some 15 years ago . That was very famous both india n pakistan .
Just now i googled , i found out the actor was a pakistani origin .. son of ustad rais khan , the great gitarist of pak ..
Yeah Cézanne Khan. I reverse image searched to get his name. It's kinda interesting that he's living in India while his mom in Karachi.

N regarding this anurag basu , i dnt know him ..

But takkabur is bad lol .. :astagh:
Lol if you search "anuraag baasu" or "anurag basu", anurag barfi will show up, unless my google is broken.
What takabbur? :o:

Yeah Cézanne Khan. I reverse image searched to get his name. It's kinda interesting that he's living in India while his mom in Karachi.

Lol if you search "anuraag baasu" or "anurag basu", anurag barfi will show up, unless my google is broken.
What takabbur? :o:

We shouldnt pass judgements on someones looks , calling their looks bad or insulting them .. its called takabur .. dnt tell me u dnt knw that :rolleyes:

We shouldnt pass judgements on someones looks , calling their looks bad or insulting them .. its called takabur .. dnt tell me u dnt knw that :rolleyes:
Arbaz Khan:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: (Pashto film star)

:sick::wacko: . U must b a full of youth man then ..

if u were a youngster wgen i wS a child then what will b ur age now ?
I have answered this before:hitwall::hitwall: What is important I am a child at heart;)

Back
Top Bottom