What's new

Whatever

No wonder.

I kept thinking that such denseness was unique, and remembering 'Major'. All is clear now; no wonder you think that the Brahmaputra, the Teesta and the Ganges are each of them the sources of the others.

Sigh.

All things are not so easy to clean. To think about. It's easier said than done, it's harder to do than that.

@Mentee .. bro how r u ?

Me with my family were humiliated & expelled from Pak High Commission earlier today when I went to get visa to play for WorldXI in Pakistan https://t.co/VByiqV4oFh
View attachment 423186
thses sarkari cunts are getting out of their okaat with each passing day . as soon as you land in pakistan, hire a lawyer and sue thier 2 takkay ki arses in any of the provincial high courts . reach out to the media and narrate all that shit experience which you had gone through. and in case you know any of those ba@tards names do provide those to the media persons . this way the media gonna get some ratings and you'll get some peace of mind

@Zibago Yo, what happened? You gained 3 -ve in 1 month. You went full Hulk hogan here?
One for insulting Nawaz Sharif and the other for use of profane language against a supporter of Nawaz(an old infamous multi id troll) after he abused me

Just came home buddy.

Was in southern China on business. Sydney, Melbourne.

Though I was posting off and on.

I'm getting a bit bored to be honest ....

Cheers, Doc

Good .......... Business must be blooming :D , construction?

May be deep inside, you have accepted that you are old now, and junior should take over to contribute. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom