What's new

Whatever

Good .......... Business must be blooming :D , construction?

May be deep inside, you have accepted that you are old now, and junior should take over to contribute. :enjoy:

Never old man.

Just wish we had interesting characters regardless of nationality, politics, race, religion or color.

Cheers, Doc

Never old man.

Age is just a reminder to look back and cherish the memories that look always fonder than what we are living today. Even the failures are enjoyable. We humans have tendency to cherish the past but not value the today and care for tomorrow.

Just wish we had interesting characters regardless of nationality, politics, race, religion or color.

Cheers, Doc

Self imposed boundaries and limits yaaar. The ones who rise above these are true humans, the ones who succeed in finding their true identity and purpose.

Never with Fascism.

Whyever not?

I find our fascist Italian friend a lot more interesting than a large number of desis here.

Open your mind to different people.

We are not cutting cookies here.

Cheers, Doc

Age is just a reminder to look back and cherish the memories that look always fonder than what we are living today. Even the failures are enjoyable. We humans have tendency to cherish the past but not value the today and care for tomorrow.

Self imposed boundaries and limits yaaar. The ones who rise above these are true humans, the ones who succeed in finding their true identity and purpose.

One evening at a Uni pub in Melbourne I sat down with a group of some of Australia's finest (and richest ...) doctors.

And was amazed at how little they know of what's happening back at home.

How truly insulated their lives are.

Needless to mention, the evening ended with them not being as naive anymore.

The Belgian sour on tap helped.

Cheers, Doc

Whyever not?

I find our fascist Italian friend a lot more interesting than a large number of desis here.

Open your mind to different people.

We are not cutting cookies here.

Cheers, Doc

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce.

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce.

I know what fascism is, thank you.

My point is, look beyond every person's adult ideology to see and engage with the person they truly are.

Why should you deprive yourself of that?

Would be extremely boring if you only surround yourself with mirror clones of you.

Cheers, Doc

I know what fascism is, thank you.

My point is, look beyond every person's adult ideology to see and engage with the person they truly are.

Why should you deprive yourself of that?

Would be extremely boring if you only surround yourself with mirror clones of you.

Cheers, Doc

You must be so bored that you use a online forum for fun, that too of your enemy nation. I just use Defence for information.

An all-time great one-day batsman is born

Saeed Anwar's 194 was at one time the highest ODI score [emoji767] Getty Images

The birth of one of the most exciting and productive opening batsmen. Several ofSaeed Anwar's Test centuries for Pakistan turned into big ones, often away from home. His first Test ton, for instance, was 169 against New Zealand in Wellington in 1993-94. He also belted 176 against England at The Oval in 1996, as well as an unbeaten 188, his highest Test score, in Calcutta in 1998-99. But it's Anwar's style and speed of scoring that will stay in the memory: according to the Almanack, his runs at Lord's in 1996 "typified the uninhibitedness of modern Pakistani batting". His one-day international record is one of the very best and his 20 hundreds included the then highest score by any batsman: 194 against India in Chennai in 1996-97.

72266.jpeg

Done interesting i only knew about vlad the impaler's atrocities how he killed POW's didn't knew about his war campaigns need to search a bit more on this theory.

Exactly. I have some test's this month. so i will study about this in October Inshallah. Likh lia hay to do list me. :P

Back
Top Bottom