What's new

Whatever

Here I go...

P.S I'm expecting an image of you eating a hat posted on this forum if I stay upright

Sure. It's hilarious, that exchange. And be sure to read the map, the one with which he committed suicide.

sigh :cray:

@friendly_troll96 don't yuu think @Mr Javed looks like an adult form of muglii
aray chaddi pehan k phool khila Hain phool khilla Hain :rofl:

@dsr478 - My dear brother how cn i forget you .you are my first friend IN PDF. and walikum Assalam brother ....
Wow you ranked up :D ha ha congrats. Sir- Lt. colonel. :cheers:
don't be so cheesy, follow the protocols , cadet!!!

imagesKNN9QLGO.jpg

You should keep it restricted to the thread where you two were arguing in the first place. Otherwise you might derail other threads.

Spoilsport. But you're right. We went seven pages off-topic on another thread. I think I'll just call it a day. Too many touchy Pakistani guys (not you) who want to shake their *****es in my face, because it's 'their' forum. I'm getting a bit sick of this. Probably best to come back after a couple of days.

Spoilsport. But you're right. We went seven pages off-topic on another thread. I think I'll just call it a day. Too many touchy Pakistani guys (not you) who want to shake their *****es in my face, because it's 'their' forum. I'm getting a bit sick of this. Probably best to come back after a couple of days.

Meh, when people are the majority they tend to feel like they are the authority.

In my opinion, touchy topics should just be avoided between Hindustani and Pakistani members on this forum, unless the discussion is a genuine one without nationalism blinding people. Same goes for other similar circumstances.

You don't need to leave, just avoid touchy topics like 1965 or only discuss with people who are serious about it.

Why is this law a thing?

Back
Top Bottom