What's new

Whatever

DIxrVkhXoAAev2K.jpg

lolzz you are naughty boy trying to drag me down the troll alley alongside you on a serious thread .... idhar aa jao :lol:
@friendly_troll96

The so called "Dr" Uzma who fell in love with our taxi driver from Swat

lolzz you are naughty boy trying to drag me down the troll alley alongside you on a serious thread .... idhar aa jao :lol:
@friendly_troll96

LMAO trust me i didn't know.
tuo phir uzma ko us ne taxi mn sair krwai ya apnay zati ghoray pe? :lol:
Hindian rannen wese e pakistani ghoron ka shoq rakhti hn.

@friendly_troll96

ap ko dekh k sadmay mn thay, bahot garib ilaqa hai, talibani ilaqa hai... lorrra mera... shakal ni dekhtin apni. badshakli g***tiyan.
pakistani thoku dekhte e cho parti hn.

LMAO trust me i didn't know.
tuo phir uzma ko us ne taxi mn sair krwai ya apnay zati ghoray pe? :lol:
Hindian rannen wese e pakistani ghoron ka shoq rakhti hn.

ap ko dekh k sadmay mn thay, bahot garib ilaqa hai, talibani ilaqa hai... lorrra mera... shakal ni dekhtin apni. badshakli g***tiyan.
pakistani thoku dekhte e cho parti hn.
So you missed that... really it was very "hot" topic though initially I avoided thinking that it was usual a normal issue between a husband and wife but when I heard her lying about Pakistan making sweeping statements. I realised that she was doing it purposefully. There are thousands of Indian girls married to Pakistani men, most of them are Muslim and it is totally okay and also it is possible that marriage does not work out.

However, she went on to attack Pakistan and the whole crap about Buner and blah blah.. but she only got a few moments of her cheap fame for sharing her private life on camera and she got to enjoy a few nights of steamy intimate relations with a Pakistani boy..

@dsr478 - My dear brother how cn i forget you .you are my first friend IN PDF. and walikum Assalam brother ....
Wow you ranked up :D ha ha congrats. Sir- Lt. colonel. :cheers:

@war&peace - How are you brother ... its Major :) your old friend.

No wonder.

I kept thinking that such denseness was unique, and remembering 'Major'. All is clear now; no wonder you think that the Brahmaputra, the Teesta and the Ganges are each of them the sources of the others.

Sigh.

No wonder.

I kept thinking that such denseness was unique, and remembering 'Major'. All is clear now; no wonder you think that the Brahmaputra, the Teesta and the Ganges are each of them the sources of the others.

Sigh.

Come on, let the man be. Opinions can change and if he's wrong, prove him as such.

Back
Top Bottom