What's new

Whatever

@Levina for your hearing pleasure ............. now don't run away okay after a long long time I have someone and something to tease

He himself confessed that he is Gauss
This can't be Gauss.
He was sane.
For a duplicate ID? It's such a grave accusation, I find it hard to believe .......... you doubted me for duplicate ID!!!!!
Kidding!
I know that ID doesn't belong to you.

When you clearly know what he meant why ask me haaaan? Kya chakar hy? :what:
How would I know Kya Chakkar hai? :confused:
This came out of the blue.

This can't be Gauss.
He was sane.

Yes there can be only one insane man ...... per woman.

Kidding!
I know that ID doesn't belong to you.

The ID doesn't belong to me ..... lets leave it at that :D

How would I know Kya Chakkar hai? :confused:
This came out of the blue.

Levina Pata lagao kuch to gar bar hy .......... akhir iss nay aisa kia q ..... kahi koi bachpan ka bhoola bisra muamla to nai "Jab hum jawan hon gay ............... janay kahan ho gay ............... jahan ho gay wahan tumhay yad kary gay ......... tumhay yad kary gay". :p:

Levina Pata lagao kuch to gar bar hy .......... akhir iss nay aisa kia q ..... kahi koi bachpan ka bhoola bisra muamla to nai "Jab hum jawan hon gay ............... janay kahan ho gay ............... jahan ho gay wahan tumhay yad kary gay ......... tumhay yad kary gay". :p:
Well I'm not curious... :coffee:

Ufffoooo
Hadd hai!
I hereby declare that I'm not curious as to what he said and why he said.
Khusshhh? :/

Okay chalo not curious ........... but blushing? Thora sa to blush kia ho ga? Ub yo mujay koi public forum pay keh daita to poori perfume ki bottle apnay oper gira laita, ankho may surma laga k ganto sheesha dekhta rehta .... aur sath sath bolta b jata ........ she loves my eyes ..... o she loves my hair ..... she loves my style ...... o she loves my ears ......

Okay chalo not curious ........... but blushing? Thora sa to blush kia ho ga? Ub yo mujay koi public forum pay keh daita to poori perfume ki bottle apnay oper gira laita, ankho may surma laga k ganto sheesha dekhta rehta .... aur sath sath bolta b jata ........ she loves my eyes ..... o she loves my hair ..... she loves my style ...... o she loves my ears ......
I'm not a teenager to do that. Lol

Plus I have been a corporate trainer for almost 5years, training (mostly) men in their 20s to 40s.
I understand their psyche better and can deal with such situations too.

Plus I have been a corporate trainer for almost 5years, training (mostly) men in their 20s to 40s.

levina sehaat ke liye tum to hanikarak hai.

in pe thodi daya karo ye nanhe balak hain.

champ u r rocking here. you made enemy friends supporters and now lovers.

although u r too tough to slide for all those internet emotion m sure.

cheers.

trainer . . . . hmmmm . . . . i have my sympathies for those poor souls !

What sort of training? Behavioral? Technical? ........

LOl...... Seriously.... Yeh kya hora hein...... :butcher::butcher:

TBH last 2 pages was refreshing, especially considering the trolling we have to go thru these days..... :p
Ghar wapsi PDF version :P :D

It was quite funny and refreshing as you said. Sadly it seems to be over now! May be i can send him a message and revitalize it, humari zaban mein, teeli laga dyta hoon. (to reignite it) lolz

But @Levina gusa ho gi so rahny dyty. :)

If you are into series thrillers, watch Brazilian serial killer drama "Merciless" .Kudos
I would love that. Two questions,

1. Have the show concluded already? I see that season 1 is complete and may be there is no season 2 right?
  2. Where can i find it in English? Download preferably!

:)

Actually it is the other way.... Love Jihad lol.....:)

Picture shuroo honese pehlehi kadham huva..... Chalo is baar trailer se kush honge....
oo haan sorry,, you call it love jihad!
Kasam sa name mix ho jaty hein lolz!!

Anyway, ab tu ho gai end! Dil he toot gya :P

Back
Top Bottom