What's new

Whatever

Bro what's a meesna?

I actually think Deidra is a girl.

Cheers, Doc

A cunning person ....... an opportunist in some cases .......... a baniya ........ or a person who Masquerades his real intentions ......... a backstabber .......... a puphay kutni who pumps everyone in the fight to fight. etc etc etc

I don't think the user is a girl ......... Gauss is the previous ID.

Mock you .......... no I don't think so. But why would he choose you is beyond me. A sanghi impressed him somehow. :D
Trust me when I say this is not the first time I have dealt with a Pakistani with a crush. In this case i don't think it's anywhere close to a crush though.(Just a time pass? Lolz).
If it's genuine I would be concerned.

has his own unique style of irrelevant posting and an internet persona, as he confessed. Read his other posts. He is at some other level altogether (may be pretended to)
I get it.
He was bored and he chose me to be his target today. :lol:
Funny ppl.

think the user is a girl ......... Gauss is the previous ID.
No way.
Gausss would not behave like this to me.
The guy who lived in France isn't it? He was married afaik.

A cunning person ....... an opportunist in some cases .......... a baniya ........ or a person who Masquerades his real intentions ......... a backstabber .......... a puphay kutni who pumps everyone in the fight to fight. etc etc etc

I don't think the user is a girl ......... Gauss is the previous ID.

A Hindu Narad.

Deidra is a chick.

And's got a chick crush.

Cheers, Doc

Trust me when I say this is not the first time I have dealt with a Pakistani with a crush. In this case i don't think it's anywhere close to a crush though.(Just a time pass? Lolz).
If it's genuine I would be concerned.

At least your hubby won't hold a thorough investigation on this.

I get it.
He was bored and he chose me to be his target today. :lol:
Funny ppl.

Out of the blue .......... no its a very well thought proposal.

Woman he left the internet with everything about you and your name in his final post :D

No way.
Gausss would not behave like this to me.
The guy who lived in France isn't it? He was married afaik.

Daaahhhh I said read his post again and carefully ............. but you are blushing I guess :D

@Levina I think you know i love you (NP-complete, Gauss and this ID).

A Hindu Narad.

Deidra is a chick.

And's got a chick crush.

Cheers, Doc

No I don't expect that species to be capable of posting such deep concise posts ........

Out of the blue .......... no its a very well thought proposal.

Woman he left the internet with everything about you and your name in his final post :D

Daaahhhh I said read his post again and carefully ............. but you are blushing I guess :D

No I don't expect that species to be capable of posting such deep concise posts ........

Oh. In that case it just became uninteresting and pretty mundanely commonplace.

Ta ta.

Cheers, Doc

Where???

When I tell him about such issues, he tells me"deal with such things yourself". :confused:

Btw not even those close to me here know very well about me.
I think I have taken enough precautions. Lolz

Whaaaaaaaaatttttt .............. post number 69578

You dont really have to reply to this post. Keeping with my habit of making surprising posts at times i had to make sure my last post on the internet (yes the whole internet) would be surprising enough for everyone. Goodbye. I'll never see you again of course.

When I tell him about such issues, he tells me"deal with such things yourself". :confused:

See the difference .........................

Enhhhh???
I don't understand any of it.
What's happening???
I must be really dumb.

My name??
Kaha??

Whooshed over me. Lol

Detail me batao pls.

I hate you ...........

All he said is........... Levina deedi by now you would know I love you, when my ma was torturing me, you were the only hope I had, that's why I kept visiting random forums and making strange post ..... now that my ma has agreed that she won't torture me anymore, I think I don't need an internet deedi anymore. I am going to make a lots of money now (don't know how) and this is my last message on all of the internet. I won't miss you deedi because I am getting rich now.

Levina deedi by now you would know I love you,
Awww
That's so sweet of him.
I knew if it was Gauss he would never misbehave with me.

I think I don't need an internet deedi anymore

WTH Immy!
I read it again and realised that it's one of your duplicate IDs. :/

Is it not???

Aaj koyi aur nahi Mila tha na torture Karne ke liye???8-)
Nowhere he's mentioned deedi.
I wish he had and I would have helped him for real.
I don't have a younger sibling.

Awww
That's so sweet of him.
I knew if it was Gauss he would never misbehave with me.

He himself confessed that he is Gauss ..............

WTH Immy!
I read it again and realised that it's one of your duplicate IDs. :/

Is it not???

Aaj koyi aur nahi Mila tha na tortur Karne ke liye???8-)
Nowhere he's mentioned deedi.
I wish he had and I would have helped him for real.
I don't have a younger sibling.

You are doubting me .............. you are doubting me ............... you are doubting me !!!!!!!!!!!

For a duplicate ID? It's such a grave accusation, I find it hard to believe .......... you doubted me for duplicate ID!!!!!

When you clearly know what he meant why ask me haaaan? Kya chakar hy? :what:

Back
Top Bottom