What's new

Whatever

Baaz aajo! :lol:
I meant to say ka her reaction to the video of Taj Daar-e-Haram was awesom! Buth maza aaya us ka. But ab yeh kafi sari aur b dek leeen haa but wo baat ni ha! :)
May be it was the song, THAT was special!
Nahi ab bat badal rahey ho app bhabhi ko shkayat lagani parey gi lagta hay:devil:

@Mian Babban

I hope you are having fun impersonating me and after making a fake account. You are the biggest gandu I've ever met after realizing you make numerous accounts in which you talk to yourself to project your personal narrative. Lanat. Haramzada

When i watched it couldn't sleep from happiness
It does have that feel good factor that many movies very rarely have.Kudos

:undecided::undecided: a total mind fcuk .
He was his own father own mother own lover own villain and in the end his own killer:what:
I thoroughly enjoyed it and kind of figured out the plot rather quickly,,,, did you enjoy the movie??

:( everyone hates me just cz i admit that i am Gay and exhibitionist:(:cry:
Oh grow up!

I thoroughly enjoyed it and kind of figured out the plot rather quickly,,,, did you enjoy the movie??

Oh grow up!
It was fun but when i found out that he was his own mother and father I was like wtf now that's not what you see everyday :lol:

IMG_20170801_095847.jpeg

Ni ni arsalan bro is a masoom parinda :agree:
He means Panchi!!

Masoom Panchi! :angel::angel:
(sounds better)

Oh grow up!
Silence of the lambs. It is right up there with The Shawshank Redemption for me. Mind blowing.

Back
Top Bottom