What's new

Whatever

20429714_1485382654843511_6959266415225113000_n.jpg

computer acting strange . clicking on any link sometime randomly redirects to spam website selling goods etc. despite running anti virus, cleaning and reinstalling browser etc didnt fix the random redirect issue which can happen anytime

any clue?

computer acting strange . clicking on any link sometime randomly redirects to spam website selling goods etc. despite running anti virus, cleaning and reinstalling browser etc didnt fix the random redirect issue which can happen anytime

any clue?
malwarebytes!

any clue?
@Zibago

Something i realized just now. Just an opinion so will write it here instead of starting a thread.
There has been a shockingly severe decline in the intelligence of lower and lower middle class Pakistanis in the past 22 years. Cause thats when i came to lahore and i remember how things were like back then. I remember my school van driver, local shopkeeper and other lower income people in our daily life. And they were so much better back then like regular guys. But now things are totally different. And this claim can be easily reasoned. Pakistani poorer guy is malnourished and does not get the required daily dose of nutrients. And biggest reason for that is the impurity of food and drink. Lower intake of essentials easily hampers the development of brain and its workings. Hence the shocking departure from detailed reality in lower class Pakistanis and its replacements by the crudest generalizations.

Back
Top Bottom