What's new

Whatever

Stop making up stories ...... You don't know Karachi that is given. 100%
WTF i born in Karachi and know it better then any outsider.......again based on my own experience if someone dont want to believe i dont give a flying fkkkkkk:mad:

WTF i born in Karachi and know it better then any outsider.......again based on my own experience if someone dont want to believe i dont give a flying fkkkkkk:mad:

You don't know Karachi ........ try fooling someone who hasn't seen Karachi and its different colors.

Your experience is limited to closed quarters, your own small circle of boys who think they look stunning in their tight colorful clothing.

You don't know Karachi ........ try fooling someone who hasn't seen Karachi and its different colors.

Your experience is limited to closed quarters, your own small circle of boys who think they look stunning in their tight colorful clothing.
as i said no need your certificate nor i care what someone feels. BTW we have really cool plans for this 14 August too.

as i said no need your certificate nor i care what someone feels. BTW we have really cool plans for this 14 August too.

As I said you are living in a bubble and making up stories. Your plans mean nothing unless there is something positive for the society to benefit from those plans ...........

As I said you are living in a bubble and making up stories. Your plans mean nothing unless there is something positive for the society to benefit from those plans ...........
huh i dont want to talk with u anymore:mad:
BYE

20429972_10159096811470483_8479515645076802079_n.png

Back
Top Bottom