What's new

Whatever

They exist in large numbers actually i was surprised to hear that a loy of women divorce their husbands because of it
I have no issue with what they do i mean its their own life i got no beef with what people do in their own life as long as they are not harming anyone
My view is they do their own thing but dont play with someone else,s life to please their family
They do!
But not THIS one!

Wanna bet? :)

Aesay nawwwwww kahny ke zarorat na pary agr bnda real ho! :P :D

They do!
But not THIS one!

Wanna bet? :)

Aesay nawwwwww kahny ke zarorat na pary agr bnda real ho! :P :D
no need your certificate for what i do....BTW i have pics of me doing all that and i have made my own Gay **** clips as well:P

no need your certificate for what i do....BTW i have pics of me doing all that and i have made my own Gay **** clips as well:P
Dont worry, i am not giving you a certificate either :P
Plus i am not interested in Gay po'rn either so . . . . . . . . :)

"Mr." tou hata de yaar apnay naam se!

Dont worry, i am not giving you a certificate either :P
Plus i am not interested in Gay po'rn either so . . . . . . . . :)

Yeh trolling kar raha hai sirf..

Guys which torrent sites would to recommend? Ones that are working fine these days!!
Also are there some recommendations for torrent sites to get Pakistani dramas?

@Zibago @django anyone else?
Bro I use youtube for dramas, some of these torrent sites mess with your devices

Based on my experience, i agree with what you say about Murree people but not Naran (unless u met some Kohistani people there) Naran locals are great in general. However, both these areas are commercialized so much and there are so many tourists going there, things are bound to get ugly some times but in my exp, in murree it is quite common but not so much in Naran.
Bro Kohistanis are vicious folks they stoned my cousins car for no reason, those folk are best left alone.Kudos

Murree and Naran locals are the most selfish and heartless people you can find all over the country
Sach kehta hay admin locals intehayi badtameez aur lalchi hain Tharparkar mein wo log jinkey fakey chal rahein hain wo bhi in sey achey hain un mein insaniyat nami cheez baki hay
@I.R.A
Guys who trying to fight who cannot even probably spell fighting let alone fight LOL.Kudos Asim

Dehan naal ey na howey ka kal tusaan ki sarey paronthey naal mirchaan ali chaa na nashta labey :D
:lol::lol::lol:

Bro I use youtube for dramas, some of these torrent sites mess with your devices
Hmmm, chlo sahi ha! Will look them up on youtube thne :)

Bro Kohistanis are vicious folks they stoned my cousins car for no reason, those folk are best left alone.Kudos
:lol:
They are like that. I went to Kohistan once, they are blessed with the most beautiful land and they just are not ready to share it with us :lol: So many lakes n meadows out there, but they are all inaccessible and no one goes there. I had some locals from Mansehra and Naran accompanying me so we went quite deep inside Kohistan and it was GREAT. Two days hiking trip!
But yeah, they are best left alone.

Yeh trolling kar raha hai sirf..

:enjoy:

Fucking stoneage savages

Hmmm, chlo sahi ha! Will look them up on youtube thne :)

:lol:
They are like that. I went to Kohistan once, they are blessed with the most beautiful land and they just are not ready to share it with us :lol: So many lakes n meadows out there, but they are all inaccessible and no one goes there. I had some locals from Mansehra and Naran accompanying me so we went quite deep inside Kohistan and it was GREAT. Two days hiking trip!
But yeah, they are best left alone.
You should have roasted a Kohistani goat in those mountains, just add salt and black pepper yum yum;)

Fucking stoneage savages
Could not have put it better.:lol:

In Islamabad the worse madrassa teachers are kohistanis
Best to stay away from these savages, look what they did in Chilas to the Shia
Best send in SSG against these savages ... @WAJsal

Last edited:
You should have roasted a Kohistani goat in those mountains, just add salt and black pepper yum yum;)

NAP should be implemented.

NAP should be implemented.
They claim to be implementing it, killing hundreds and hundreds of these savages yet I believe an operation is required in Punjab and a major one at that.Kudos bro

:o: yeah to waqey pagal log hain

Back
Top Bottom