What's new

Whatever

:( I hate straight guys too who are ready to have fun with me or any other Gay boy and also call themself straight i have seen so many.

Apney to bachay ka dil tor diya :cray:
g nae i have so many BFs. and its normal for straight guys to use and abuse us:(

Yara g they exist in our society and are a reality ..... hon haqeeqat to nazra tay nai luka sknay assi........ so I need to understand what makes them go this way.
They exist in large numbers actually i was surprised to hear that a loy of women divorce their husbands because of it
I have no issue with what they do i mean its their own life i got no beef with what people do in their own life as long as they are not harming anyone
My view is they do their own thing but dont play with someone else,s life to please their family

:( I hate straight guys too who are ready to have fun with me or any other Gay boy and also call themself straight i have seen so many.

g nae i have so many BFs. and its normal for straight guys to use and abuse us:(
If someone does whoo ha with you buddy he aint straight :D

@I.R.A
Tany rusiya yaar manaona ey :rofl:

me ap se naraz hun:P

yeah but they call themself not even Bi but straight even i met so many in Gay parties they says they come here for fun. BTW having a gay or shemale friends is a fashion in Karachi now a days.
Kehta to nawaz bhi apney apko sharif hy kiya wo sharif hy ? :D

@I.R.A
Tany rusiya yaar manaona ey :rofl:

Kehta to nawaz bhi apney apko sharif hy kiya wo sharif hy ? :D
han naa isi liye to muje bura lagta he and it annoys me when am open and i dont lie i am gay and exhibitionist and nudist and i tell this to everyone. why others lie

I hope you realise that you have reduced yourself to a fun tool ......... for pleasure of others, who according to you don't care about you.

Khair I wish you would choose the right path someday............ seek a proper life partner and live your life like a responsible man. That's all ........ I can never condone the way you have chosen, it has nothing for you in the end .... especially when you hit the bottom curve of your age cycle all this will haunt you ......... permanent regret is never a desired option.

han naa isi liye to muje bura lagta he and it annoys me when am open and i dont lie i am gay and exhibitionist and nudist and i tell this to everyone. why others lie
Unki marzi unka apni harkat sey sharam ati hy but admit nahi karna chahtey key wo kon hein :D

Q mobile key naye phone ka naam hey I-8/1 :rofl:
Kabhi i-9 kabhi g6 :partay:
@PakSword @I.R.A @Burhan Wani

Yara g they exist in our society and are a reality ..... hon haqeeqat to nazra tay nai luka sknay assi........ so I need to understand what makes them go this way.
Fine by me dear! Go ahead. And samj aaji bro tu mujy b tag kr dyna! :P

Back
Top Bottom