What's new

Whatever

So no medals for shortest possible undies?:what:

Why would you opt such a choice in your life? Did you thoroughly think about it or just one day woke up and decided I am going to get my bottom screwed? Bear with me I am trying to understand something here would appreciate if you could help, taking benefit of this anonymity surrounding both of us.
well being Gay is natural and being Bottom or passive is too. its not like i have chosen to be Gay.

Guys which torrent sites would to recommend? Ones that are working fine these days!!
Also are there some recommendations for torrent sites to get Pakistani dramas?

@Zibago @django anyone else?

why medal for my shortest undies i wear it normally and its not strange in Karachi....

Murree and Naran locals are the most selfish and heartless people you can find all over the country
Sach kehta hay admin locals intehayi badtameez aur lalchi hain Tharparkar mein wo log jinkey fakey chal rahein hain wo bhi in sey achey hain un mein insaniyat nami cheez baki hay
@I.R.A
Based on my experience, i agree with what you say about Murree people but not Naran (unless u met some Kohistani people there) Naran locals are great in general. However, both these areas are commercialized so much and there are so many tourists going there, things are bound to get ugly some times but in my exp, in murree it is quite common but not so much in Naran.

why medal for my shortest undies i wear it normally and its not strange in Karachi....

I thought you were going to put on some thong.

ALLAH wali chorangi k *** pass ya Tariq rd pay to nai rehtay?

well being Gay is natural and being Bottom or passive is too. its not like i have chosen to be Gay.

Naaa don't agree to what you are selling. You can resist it ....... even if you claim it to be natural, its not like you are going to die if you don't indulge in it.

Based on my experience, i agree with what you say about Murree people but not Naran (unless u met some Kohistani people there) Naran locals are great in general. However, both these areas are commercialized so much and there are so many tourists going there, things are bound to get ugly some times but in my exp, in murree it is quite common but not so much in Naran.
Mera experience to ganda tha jab gaya tha 6-7 saal pehlypehly

Bhai tourist ka ziyada ana badtamezi ki justification nahi lichar paney ki bhi had hoti hy murree walon to top kiya hy ismein

Guys which torrent sites would to recommend? Ones that are working fine these days!!
Also are there some recommendations for torrent sites to get Pakistani dramas?

@Zibago @django anyone else?
Get a download manager and download from youtube :-//

Bhai tourist ka ziyada ana badtamezi ki justification nahi lichar paney ki bhi had hoti hy murree walon to top kiya hy ismein

Naran may shopkeepers aur hotel staff outsiders hain ......... locals bohat kum hain.

I thought you were going to put on some thong.

ALLAH wali chorangi k *** pass ya Tariq rd pay to nai rehtay?

Naaa don't agree to what you are selling. You can resist it ....... even if you claim it to be natural, its not like you are going to die if you don't indulge in it.
i wore only Jockstrap (Back Open undies) in last Gay party i went on. and yeah i would love to do as am also exhibitionist love public nudity too and am open about my self i dont hide.

Tariq Road pe kiya people wear things only on road?

No no, not a justification. Just giving you an idea of isolation of such an event. I trave to Naran almost eevery year, warna 2 saal mein tu aik chakar lag he jata ha,, never had problems. In fact, find them quite helpful

Muree walaon ka bary mein i TOTALLLYYYYYYY agree :P

Get a download manager and download from youtube :-//
BAD print quality. Many of them are not even available so . . . . . .
Koi torrent walay bahi mashwara dy dain tu bari achi baat ha!!

i wore only Jockstrap (Back Open undies) in last Gay party i went on. and yeah i would love to do as am also exhibitionist love public nudity too and am open about my self i dont hide.

:bad:

I encountered some of the gays in those areas when I was in Karachi ........ must confess most annoying people I have ever met.

No no, not a justification. Just giving you an idea of isolation of such an event. I trave to Naran almost eevery year, warna 2 saal mein tu aik chakar lag he jata ha,, never had problems. In fact, find them quite helpful

Muree walaon ka bary mein i TOTALLLYYYYYYY agree :P

BAD print quality. Many of them are not even available so . . . . . .
Koi torrent walay bahi mashwara dy dain tu bari achi baat ha!!
Chalain apki baat maan letey hain but dobara nahi jana :D
Ab sirf Neelum jana hy :p:
1K mein available hain youtube par apney konsi download karni hay?

Are you clowning with us your stories sound a little off :D

I encountered some of the gays in those areas when I was in Karachi ........ must confess most annoying people I have ever met.
r u that hot that gays were up to you? and BTW there are straight guys who annoy me.:P

they were wearing thongs? must be late night Karachi become San Francisco late night:D

Back
Top Bottom