What's new

Whatever

I couldn't watch the video / image that you posted.

Murree is overrated I haven't been there for years (last time may be I was there in 1997 and that too for the second time or so), anyways why would you blame locals when almost half of the Pakistanis don't know any other place to go to than Murree ..........and when they go to any such place (mainly Lahoris) they don't behave. They don't respect the norms and traditions of that place, they get treated the way they behave. Urban population of Pakistan has no civic sense, they litter and destroy the place they visit, their own cities are reflections of the garbage they have inside them. Even when I visit my area I get highly frustrated by these idiots driving there.

Bai g cultural gap hy jab tak ap aglay k rehn sehn aur jaga ki izzat nai karo gay wo q app ko theak say treat kary? Aur specially in jago k log closely knit communities hain to kissi aik kay sath agar app badtameezi karo gay to smjo poray gao k sath phada kar lia ap nay.
Murree is overrated i dp agree on that and many of the Lahori tourist are rude BUT that doesnot excuse the locals of their rude behaviour have you ever seen them near accidents?They are not concerned with if anyone is hurt all they care about is making money from a tragedy
Even Murreeites i met in Islamabad have licharness ingrained in them
Jis tarah ki harkatein Murree waley kartein hain families key samney agar hamarey haan karey to us bandey ko utha kar mangla mein phenk dey
Swat aur Neelum bhi gaya hon but itney rude locals kahein kay nahi

Murree is overrated i dp agree on that and many of the Lahori tourist are rude BUT that doesnot excuse the locals of their rude behaviour have you ever seen them near accidents?They are not concerned with if anyone is hurt all they care about is making money from a tragedy
Even Murreeites i met in Islamabad have licharness ingrained in them
Jis tarah ki harkatein Murree waley kartein hain families key samney agar hamarey haan karey to us bandey ko utha kar mangla mein phenk dey
Swat aur Neelum bhi gaya hon but itney rude locals kahein kay nahi

To bai Murree walo ko sir kiss nay charhaya hy? Na jao khud he theak ho jy gay.

Swat waly apni aurto ko to shuttle cock burkay phena kay rakhtay hain aur jo bahir say families jati hain un ko deeday phar phar k dekhtay hain ......... shared by someone who recently visited Swat.

Swat waly apni aurto ko to shuttle cock burkay phena kay rakhtay hain aur jo bahir say families jati hain un ko deeday phar phar k dekhtay hain ......... shared by someone who recently visited Swat.
MEra experience zara different tha waisey but lekin aik had tak apki baat durust hy :D
uff allah yahan kiya discussions ho rahe haino_O
Bachay ghair siyasi hotey hain :D
To bai Murree walo ko sir kiss nay charhaya hy? Na jao khud he theak ho jy gay.
Theek kaha hy apney unko ham ney hi charhaya hoya hay jana chor dein to behtar hay

Bai yeh Javed hy ya Javeria hy? :o: @Mr Javed
hqdefault.jpg

its my life and BTW am passive :P mostly means Bottom;)

So no medals for shortest possible undies?:what:

Why would you opt such a choice in your life? Did you thoroughly think about it or just one day woke up and decided I am going to get my bottom screwed? Bear with me I am trying to understand something here would appreciate if you could help, taking benefit of this anonymity surrounding both of us.

Back
Top Bottom