What's new

Whatever

r u that hot that gays were up to you? and BTW there are straight guys who annoy me.:P

I don't know man .......... never asked anyone of them .......... at that time I was into gym shym etc and am hairy .... normally I keep my sleeves folded and my chest top button open. So don't know why but I have encountered from young to pretty baba type gays. :undecided:

they were wearing thongs? must be late night Karachi become San Francisco late night:D

No they weren't wearing thongs .......... you won't know unless they started acting all shitty. The most embarrassing memories of my life. :angry:

Chalain apki baat maan letey hain but dobara nahi jana :D
Ab sirf Neelum jana hy :p:
1K mein available hain youtube par apney konsi download karni hay?
All of them available in 1K? :O
Nothing in particulr, aik tu wohi movie SHAH ha that i want now, plus our koi Pakistan drama etc. Plus i was just looking ka koi functional torrent site mil jai. The old gems are either gone or having many issues. :(

All of them? :O
Nothing in particulr, aik tu wohi movie SHAH ha that i want now, plus our koi Pakistan drama etc. Plus i was just looking ka koi functional torrent site mil jai. The old gems are either gone or having many issues. :(
Arey bhai shah bhi youtube par hy kiya apney youtube sey samaji boycot kiya hy :DD

Puraney dramas ka nahi pata naye hd mein available hain

I don't know man .......... never asked anyone of them .......... at that time I was into gym shym etc and am hairy .... normally I keep my sleeves folded and my chest top button open. So don't know why but I have encountered from young to pretty baba type gays. :undecided:

No they weren't wearing thongs .......... you won't know unless they started acting all shitty. The most embarrassing memories of my life. :angry:
Worst memories of my life ny childhood :-//
It was a fucking cruel joke i have very few good memories from that era
But it kind of shaped my personality and made me a more realistic person

wow ...... would love to see u:P

do u hate Gays:(?

wow ...... would love to see u:P

I am father of three kids now .......... and after the last encounter I had totally decided that I am going to punch the next one :p:

do u hate Gays:(?

There is nothing to love either. No I don't hate them but they are annoying and what they indulge into is unnatural.

I am father of three kids now .......... and after the last encounter I had totally decided that I am going to punch the next one :p:

There is nothing to love either. No I don't hate them but they are annoying and what they indulge into is unnatural.
Apney to bachay ka dil tor diya :cray:

Missed that post.

Wasay bara chnga km keta ay tusi v :P

Yara g they exist in our society and are a reality ..... hon haqeeqat to nazra tay nai luka sknay assi........ so I need to understand what makes them go this way.

Back
Top Bottom