What's new

Whatever

you said that quiet a while back, course kaptan had to show the shithole of paris (unless it can get anyworse)
acid attacks are getting into a big problem but there mainly due to racial hate, gang activities and thefts. the nobs at parliament are still deciding to weather acid attacks should carry a punishment

And knife attacks too. There's an epidemic of both.

Now I let you imagine if UK didn't have strict gun laws.

ssd.jpg

Another example of the Roshan khiyali of the self appointed champions of tolerance, rationality, non violence & progress who are struggling against "extremism" in Pakistan.

labeling those who have minor disagreement with them with their stereotypical libellous names designed to mock the opposition, while also wishing death upon them. And then some people wonder why a term called 'liberal extremists' even exists in Pakistan.
20264693_656618074537768_1589692346721706089_n.jpg

Another example of the Roshan khiyali of the self appointed champions of tolerance, rationality, non violence & progress who are struggling against "extremism" in Pakistan.

labeling those who have minor disagreement with them with their stereotypical libellous names designed to mock the opposition, while also wishing death upon them. And then some people wonder why a term called 'liberal extremists' even exists in Pakistan.
Wishing death upon "old backward conservatives" while putting their name as "ancient Pakistan" with indus valley civilization dp...

Oh the irony.

What direction are they aiming for?
These nutwits do not realise that the Mohen jo Daro civilisation had running water and sewerage system better than that of modern day Thatta and Karachi.
All they do is complain and whine about theological dogmas but are next to a big fat NILL in practicality.
I guess ZERO is the only thing they admire from the Indus Civilisation.

Obviously I don't know for sure. But I would be highly surprised if darkseid didn't make even a small appearance in the film. Even if it is at the very end.

If not, I hope at least he makes it into a post credit scene

And definitely digging KAL's post death outfit. Although I'm sure he won't be in it for very long.

FYI just in case you didn't know, the dark outfit is based off of the early 90's "Death of Superman" story.
Yeah I get the same feeling but I was also hoping to see green lantern who is an important member of the JL.

Can any doctor inform me that who is in charge of the space-age disinfectants used in a hospital.
I would like to have one handy in case of a bio hazard.

Can any doctor inform me that who is in charge of the space-age disinfectants used in a hospital.
I would like to have one handy in case of a bio hazard.

Why don't you just buy some Sterilium or equivalent from a chemist?

What sort of biohazard?

Cheers, Doc

Why don't you just buy some Sterilium or equivalent from a chemist?

What sort of biohazard?

Cheers, Doc
I have wasted 10 prime years of my life and now i dont want to waste a single day, not even to sickness. So i need extra hygiene care.
Your suggestion is welcome for hand disinfection but i want more of a surface and equipment disinfectant. I had heard of something called Glutaraldehyde.

These savages in the panchayets should be torn apart. Nothing else. Even the most painful form of torture wouldn't be enough for them.
20376069_234727370382142_3120198155453637739_n.jpg

Murree and Naran locals are the most selfish and heartless people you can find all over the country
Sach kehta hay admin locals intehayi badtameez aur lalchi hain Tharparkar mein wo log jinkey fakey chal rahein hain wo bhi in sey achey hain un mein insaniyat nami cheez baki hay
@I.R.A

Murree and Naran locals are the most selfish and heartless people you can find all over the country

I couldn't watch the video / image that you posted.

Murree is overrated I haven't been there for years (last time may be I was there in 1997 and that too for the second time or so), anyways why would you blame locals when almost half of the Pakistanis don't know any other place to go to than Murree ..........and when they go to any such place (mainly Lahoris) they don't behave. They don't respect the norms and traditions of that place, they get treated the way they behave. Urban population of Pakistan has no civic sense, they litter and destroy the place they visit, their own cities are reflections of the garbage they have inside them. Even when I visit my area I get highly frustrated by these idiots driving there.

Bai g cultural gap hy jab tak ap aglay k rehn sehn aur jaga ki izzat nai karo gay wo q app ko theak say treat kary? Aur specially in jago k log closely knit communities hain to kissi aik kay sath agar app badtameezi karo gay to smjo poray gao k sath phada kar lia ap nay.

Back
Top Bottom