What's new

Whatever

Mashallah Wrora, I have friends their,,,, KPK is known for its hospitality and rightly so.Kudos and manana bro.

Brother i will be in Pakistan next month starting and if you are passing by please pay a visit i will be honour to serve you :tup:

:lol:
I earned your ire it seems.

If you will keep acting like a cartoon .......... obviously I can't keep smiling every time.

Just so you know sulfur, phosphorous, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and hydrogen (or SPONCH ) are the building blocks of life.

Okay here is the deal combine all these building blocks of life and keep them in some appropriate place .... let me know if a living human comes out of the combination.

Lol
I feel sorry for those who fail to understand that god resides in them....and every being on earth.

And I feel sorry for those who fail to understand the God.

Hahaha
Good attempt at diverting the topic.
But then wat was I expecting here???
It almost felt like I killed a mosquito on my cheek. :hitwall:

It was the topic ........ Hindu faith and atheist Hindus.

And Don't bang it on brick wall find some steel structure ......... let's see if it helps the broken parts start working again somehow.

And I feel sorry for those who fail to understand the God.
Okay then.
Let's start from the scratch.
Who do you think is GOD?
What is your definition of God?
Your definition need not confirm to any religious texts.

Okay then.
Let's start from the scratch.

Okay no problem .....

Who do you think is GOD?

The ONE who is way beyond my imagination and vision. I cannot even come close to imagining HIM. HIS creations are all in symmetry, there is nothing out of balance ........ HIS laws are all there to point towards how carefully HE created all of us and that surrounds us. We are not even done with wondering about HIS creations yet how can we imagine HIM? So for me personally any illogical myth about HE resides in this and that is not acceptable.

Your definition need not confirm to any religious books.

HE sent us the religious books ........ not to define HIMSELF but for our guidance. Time to time and again and again .... however, that guidance does help understand HIS qualities ......... just, lawful, kind, merciful, beneficent and many more. HE gave us the world and then the freedom to think and choose without HIM interfering personally....... HE provided us with what we need to live on Earth.

What is your definition of God?

I don't have any definition of God as in how HE may look like ........... no, there is no way of imagining how HE looks, however, I do fear HIS justice and HIS lawfulness ...... that's why I seek HIS kindness and mercy only.

Thor: Ragnarok trailer
Hollywood and specially marvel got some serious black wash (or to be more precise colour washing) problem don't you think.i mean i don't have problem with black people heck i too am not a white but my point being how can a Norse god be black or south asain,arab for that matter .my only reason for tolerating idris elba was the massive respect i have for the guy but now with new spidey movie and Valkyrie its getting out of hands.
stay true to the source material it hurts the fans when you don't.
@WAJsal @KAL-EL

Okay no problem .....

The ONE who is way beyond my imagination and vision. I cannot even come close to imagining HIM. HIS creations are all in symmetry, there is nothing out of balance ........ HIS laws are all there to point towards how carefully HE created all of us and that surrounds us. We are not even done with wondering about HIS creations yet how can we imagine HIM? So for me personally any illogical myth about HE resides in this and that is not acceptable.

HE sent us the religious books ........ not to define HIMSELF but for our guidance. Time to time and again and again .... however, that guidance does help understand HIS qualities ......... just, lawful, kind, merciful, beneficent and many more. HE gave us the world and then the freedom to think and choose without HIM interfering personally....... HE provided us with what we need to live on Earth.

I don't have any definition of God as in how HE may look like ........... no, there is no way of imagining how HE looks, however, I do fear HIS justice and HIS lawfulness ...... that's why I seek HIS kindness and mercy only.

HE???
LOLz
Why not a SHE???

One look at your post tells me why you post what you do. Broaden your horizon!!!
GOD is not a single entity, nor does GOD have a gender.
The universe itself is the most powerful being.

I have read on some sites that darkseid will be making an appearance at the end of this one.
An appearance is conformed, especially at the end.
Superman might not be in this Justice League but if Darkseid comes as the enemy Superman will definitely return.
And what's with Flash's suit and lightning?

Hollywood and specially marvel got some serious black wash (or to be more precise colour washing) problem don't you think.i mean i don't have problem with black people heck i too am not a white but my point being how can a Norse god be black or south asain,arab for that matter .my only reason for tolerating idris elba was the massive respect i have for the guy but now with new spidey movie and Valkyrie its getting out of hands.
stay true to the source material it hurts the fans when you don't.
@WAJsal @KAL-EL
I personally don't seem to mind it.
They could have found hotter chicks.

Last edited:
HE???
LOLz
Why not a SHE???

One look at your post tells me why you post what you do. Broaden your horizon!!!
GOD is not a single entity, nor does GOD have a gender.
The universe itself is the most powerful being.

Think beyond cows and you will get the gist of my posts.

Till then pardon my manners I don't see why should I carry on with some futile discussion.

And I find it strange that a person who is appears to be stuck with he and she is asking me to broaden my horizons.

An appearance is conformed, especially at the end.
Superman might not be in this Justice League but if Darkseid comes as the enemy Superman will definitely return.
And what's with Flash's suit and lightning?

I personally don't seem to mind it.
They could have found hotter chicks.

Superman will be making an appearance in this Justice League movie. You can take that to the bank my friend.

The only question left is, how big of an appearance will he make?

The various sites (spoiler and otherwise) say that when does enter the battle at his full power (after being fully regenerated) it will most likely be when the league is at the brink of defeat at steppenwolf's hands.

I look forward to finding out.

Superman will be making an appearance in this Justice League movie. You can take that to the bank my friend.

The various sites (spoiler and otherwise) say that when does enter the battle at his full power (after being fully regenerated) it will most likely be when the league is at the brink of defeat at steppenwolf's hands.

I was thinking the same thing, Doomsday animated movie did something like this. So basically Superman doesn't exactly die, he is just unconscious and his heart beat is really low. And he is gaining his power back after a tough fight.
I'm looking forward to Shazam movie, Rock(Dwayne Jhonson) is playing playing Black Adam.

Dera manana Wrora, you truly epitomize the Pashtun tradition and if you pass by AK will also be honoured to serve you .Kudos
Who is arslan shabbir? Why was he hounded in that youtube link you posted?

8ef19741e34be7a4bf19eb3eabb399a1.jpg

he will make an appearance in this outfit which looks better.
I hope darkseid makes an appearance too.

Who is arslan shabbir? Why was he hounded in that youtube link you posted?
A Mirpuri youtube troll who was hounded because he made some derogatory comments about overseas Pakistanis or more specifically British Pakistani/Mirpuri community, his comments were strictly tongue in extended cheek yet those goons took it a tad too seriously .Kudos

Back
Top Bottom