What's new

Whatever

I am sending this via my PC in UK through my family there. At Hotel Ibis Paris Porte Montmarte. I don't know the areas of Paris we drove through but for sure since I was here the last time I can see the visible effects of the mass migrant problem. I can in all honesty see why people complain and why the far right are gaining. I say this being a son of a migrant myself (1960s) but this has been a eye opener for me. From what I can see this is not a 'Islam' problem but just a mass Third World problem that has been 'imported' en masse and the results are not pretty. I am glad UK is leaving EC and hope the borders are tightened up - real tight. Or else the future is grim. This is not a question of racism, religion or any other 'ism' but simple reality. It's like a boat that take too many people - at some point it will tip and take everythind down with it. You have to in all honesty say 'no' and I think France from what I can see hsas reached that limit. We will be moving to Belgium, Germany, South of France, Spain, Italy back to France through Swiss Alps. I will post of videos when I get a chance.

For sure my views on mass immigration have changed.

You must have landed in La Chapelle I presume. An area among the poorest in the capital,but also known to be a transit point for UK bound migrants. The humanitarian center there is full,so many sleep in the streets (they turn them into utter garbage). They have been evicted recently,but some came back.

BCCI to give cash reward of Rs 50 lakh to each player of Women's Cricket team for their performance in ICC Women's World Cup 2017.

And they have not even played the final yet.

Lol

And this is while the Indian farmers and unemployed youth are committing suicides.
Reprehensible.

Baghdadi still alive: US defence secretary:

With the time the real face of "Victors" is getting revealed such an evil and tyrant regime this was man first they shot their own civilians and soldiers for retreating or surrendering than they raped millions of women's from 6-60 and now this? thank god world got rid of this evil!
The war on the Eastern front was unlike any other. Truly savage and brutal. It was an ideological war. Hitler understood this fact before initiating operation Barbarossa. I believe he gave a speech to his high ranking officers stating something along the lines of "don't expect the war in the East to be a chivalrous one" (something along those lines, this is just my paraphrasing from memory). If anyone could locate the exact speech I would appreciate that.

Hitler characterized the Soviet Union as the "second coming of Genghis Khan" when referring to the compete disregard for human life, whether their own or that of their enemy. Because he understood the nature of "Bolshevism" as he would refer to that state.

It was a war of total destruction and despite the Germans best attempt at mental preparedness for this epic struggle they were still caught off guard with regards to the brutality of the Soviet political apparatus and the toughness of the Soviet soldiers, especially the far Eastern divisions from Siberia and other far-flung regions of the vast Soviet expanse, in waging a total war of annihilation.

It is also noteworthy to mention that the Soviet Union was not a signatory to the Geneva convention, and thus considered itself free of any obligation in the treatment of enemy POW's and civilians alike.

The Germans, as much as they get trashed for their view of Slavs as subhumans, still treated Polish POW's with dignity, even those of the Polish underground army who surrendered after the failed Warsaw uprising, because Germany honored it's commitment to the Geneva convention in it's treatment of enemy POW's from other signatory nations even as late as the end of the war despite all of the allied terror bombings of German cities.

http://m.spiegel.de/international/g...of-war-camp-for-polish-officers-a-878378.html

Meanwhile all of the Polish officers who fell into Soviet captivity were tortured and murdered in cold blood.

@Nilgiri @Psychic

we learn things as we grow up dont we. like i came to know that indians revere a well laid guy.:lol:
christians almost loathe anyone who gets too much more than their fair share in this matter.

You must have landed in La Chapelle I presume. An area among the poorest in the capital,but also known to be a transit point for UK bound migrants. The humanitarian center there is full,so many sleep in the streets (they turn them into utter garbage). They have been evicted recently,but some came back.
Well moved south and what a change. In Nevers at Hotel Brit-Magadelena. Fantastic place, fantastic people and even better fantastic food. Only problem nobody speaks English !

Is Darkseid the enemy? oh i just checked it's this dude:
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...rome..69i57.3213j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
And i bet Superman isn't dead. 'Doomsday' animated giving some clues.

Darkseid will be in the second Justice League movie. Steppenwolf is essentially paving the way for darkseid in this one.

I have read on some sites that darkseid will be making an appearance at the end of this one.

^^ Although that part is not 100% confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom