What's new

Whatever

@Awan68 Yes, everything you say is correct - moved the reply here as I did not want to divert the ISL airport thread. The proof of the pudding is indeed found in the details. I wish this 'disease' of attention to detail that is so common in the developed world infects Pakistan and displaces some of religious craze. Hereafter is important but so is here today.

And if you don't mind me asking what is that statue in your DP?

yes i know iok is in terrible state wrt human rights but i believe poor state in iok should not be used as a yardstick to say ajk is in good state or for that matter be for any other region.
I have some distant relatives from ajk so when i was a kid i visited their towns and they seemed to be so underdeveloped like living in stone age, they told that due to disputed nature government does not spend on them. So when pakistan takes their water then it is not disputed area but when development comes it becomes disputed , however i have also heard their own government is very corrupt. And no i dont agree that resources are jointly shared by entire nation. I believe any region like for instance balochistan has sui gas , and ajk has water , the people of these areas have first right on the resources of their land. If people from ajk, are not going to get water non stop two days or suffer extreme loadshedding as claimed by my buds then something is grossly wrong, that is like creating another balochistan like insurgency in my opinion.

This anecdotal evidence isn't good enough, lets compare AJK poverty with IoK.

AJK 0.115 vs IoK 0.209. Huge difference... Also remember we don't have numbers for muslim majority valley but all evidence point towards it being poorest while Jammu which is hindu majority region is richest in IoK.

UZ9NKfU.jpg

mpi2-e1396921784709.png

This anecdotal evidence isn't good enough, lets compare AJK poverty with IoK.

AJK 0.115 vs IoK 0.209. Huge difference... Also remember we don't have numbers for muslim majority valley but all evidence point towards it being poorest while Jammu which is hindu majority region is richest in IoK.

UZ9NKfU.jpg

mpi2-e1396921784709.png
k valley is a very poor and under developed region, where unemployment is rampant , there is no denying that, i was just making a general comment that poverty in iok should not be used as a yardstick to measure development in ajk or gb or even any other region. If people from these areas feel there areas are underdeveloped ,gov does not build hospitals, shopping complexes or on the whole improves infrastructure than these are legit concerns.

Anna Leghari
13 hrs ·

According to a shocking new scientific study, Pakistani men don't have blood coursing through their veins.

The study shows that an average Pakistani male has ghairat and just ghairat in his veins. The study also showed that their ghairat did not have any affect on them when they harass women on the streets, rather it awakens only when a female family member tries to become independent.

Please get your males tested for ghairat. It can become life threatening for you.

-Allama Mutazir Sherazi.

Reminds me of a guy i met once. He was jobless or had avg paying day job and for the rest of the time he used to make money online through some investments etc etc or some online work. On the other hand his wife was a well educated woman specializing in science field and earning extremely well. One day we were discussing marriage he shared that i married that girl because ghar kay kaam kaaj karnay wali larki chaheeay ya aisi aurat say shadi ho jo ghar k kaam karay. Then on some other occassion he shared that due to his online job he spends all his day sitting online though he does not have to do a lot of work and most of the day he sits online to stalk, chase and flirt with women online and trying to get their entire personal information , including pictures from them and if its a best day then force them to send him pictures showing their figure in detail.

I was quite taken aback his wife was working in a professional field, has an extremely tough job according to him , he stays at home , does a very easy job , spends rest of the day flirting with random women and according to him he married his wife cause "ghar kay kaam khana , safai karnay wali larki chaheeay thee" . As in his wife after getting back from a long day at work was supposed to cook and clean for a husband who stays all day at home with 2-3 hrs max doing real work , spends rest of his time chasing women, barely earns a sum to meet both ends meet. In her absence he can not even clean the house? Or make himself a cup of tea?
Btw he used to hide all his affairs from his wife.

That is beghairti to another level near me.

Reminds me of a guy i met once. He was jobless or had avg paying day job and for the rest of the time he used to make money online through some investments etc etc or some online work. On the other hand his wife was a well educated woman specializing in science field and earning extremely well. One day we were discussing marriage he shared that i married that girl because ghar kay kaam kaaj karnay wali larki chaheeay ya aisi aurat say shadi ho jo ghar k kaam karay. Then on some other occassion he shared that due to his online job he spends all his day sitting online though he does not have to do a lot of work and most of the day he sits online to stalk, chase and flirt with women online and trying to get their entire personal information , including pictures from them and if its a best day then force them to send him pictures showing their figure in detail.

I was quite taken aback his wife was working in a professional field, has an extremely tough job according to him , he stays at home , does a very easy job , spends rest of the day flirting with random women and according to him he married his wife cause "ghar kay kaam khana , safai karnay wali larki chaheeay thee" . As in his wife after getting back from a long day at work was supposed to cook and clean for a husband who stays all day at home with 2-3 hrs max doing real work , spends rest of his time chasing women, barely earns a sum to meet both ends meet. In her absence he can not even clean the house? Or make himself a cup of tea?

The guy is a bloody idiot. He will probably end up like this :P
IMG-20170712-WA0000.jpg

Reminds me of this joke: :D

=========================

Where Did The White Man Go Wrong?

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Reminds me of this joke: :D

=========================

Where Did The White Man Go Wrong?

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."
LMAO.

The guy is a bloody idiot. He will probably end up like this :P
View attachment 412781
not really he is a player. Such players do not stop unless God has set their bad time to start. I am saying this cause once i visited him for some work related stuff, he was on phone begging before a girl "Mujhay maaf kar do Allah kay leeay maaf kardo , i apologize for all my earlier and current mistakes , may God forgive me for all my current and past sins, may he also forgive all your sins, please forgive me , may Allah give me and you hidayat .. I thought must be his wife or something like that , maybe she caught him redhanded. Also he was a very secular guy and would often mock islam so it was weird to see him mentioning Allah so frequently. Then he hung up, i was concerned what happened then he said he was flirting with this woman and they ended up having fight over something and at that moment he had no other woman available (except his wife) to flirt with so he started apologizing like that before her to still hold on to her.

I am sure if he ever gets caught by his wife he will do same drama of a mard e momin who is always concerned about his sins and is seeking others forgiveness all the time and will somehow manage to fool her.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom