What's new

Whatever

Flag of Azad Kashmir
Own flag? i didnot know pakistani provinces have their own flags too. Ok thats nice. I will google for punjab and Federal territory flags for islambad.

Own flag? i didnot know pakistani provinces have their own flags too. Ok thats nice. I will google for punjab and Federal territory flags for islambad.

The territory of Azad Kashmir has had an autonomous status since 1948. When the area was liberated, it was kept separate so that it could be merged with the rest of Kashmir once it got its independence from India. It has its own parliament and executive, but the LOC is guarded by the Pakistan army since Azad Kashmir is too weak to field its own force.

The territory of Azad Kashmir has had an autonomous status since 1948. When the area was liberated, it was kept separate so that it could be merged with the rest of Kashmir once it got its independence from India. It has its own parliament and executive, but the LOC is guarded by the Pakistan army since Azad Kashmir is too weak to field its own force.
Oh thanks thats nice to know.
but the LOC is guarded by the Pakistan army since Azad Kashmir is too weak to field its own force.
They should when pakistan takes away so much of you guys water

I don't get it. Who takes away whose water?
pakistan takes away.

I had heard pakistan uses mangla dam water but does not compensate ajk well for it, my ajk frnds were saying that despite being a major source of water fr pakistan they suffer long hours loadshedding and dont get water for two two days.

pakistan takes away.

I had heard pakistan uses mangla dam water but does not compensate ajk well for it, my ajk frnds were saying that despite being a major source of water fr pakistan they suffer long hours loadshedding and dont get water for two two days.

This is just politics. There are universal rights for both upstream and downstream nations. No one can claim a whole river just because it originates from our land. In any case, the budget of AJK is mostly financed from Pakistan as AJK is not financially strong enough to do it themselves, AJK has been given protection like barring of Pakistanis from purchasing AJK land while we have all rights in Pakistan and all AJK defense requirements are fulfilled by Pakistan. So all in all, AJK has a good deal. Even without all this, no one in Kashmir can deny that AJK remains a heaven as compared to Indian atrocities in IOK.

Last edited:
Here watch this. Its about the beginning

Markus,

I watch the whole series;

It's a pity that we don't learn about Roman Empire in our history lessons.... As i see, learning and understanding the Roman history is a must.

For instance having democracy in a country without understanding Roman History is like trying to solve advanced math questions without knowing basic math.

Also, you might know that some says, Ottoman Empire inherited Byzantium (East Roman) Empire. I think it is just a false statement. Just living in ex-Roman cities doesn't makes you the inheritor.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just politics. There are universal rights for both upstream and downstream nations. No one can claim a whole river just because it originates from our land. In any case, the budget of AJK is mostly financed from Pakistan as AJK is not financially strong enough to do it themselves, AJK has been given protection like barring of Pakistanis from purchasing AJK land while we have all rights in Pakistan and all AJK defense requirements are fulfilled by Pakistan. So all in all, AJK has a good deal. Even without all this, no one in Kashmir can deny that AJK remains a heaven as compared to Indian atrocities in IOK.
yes i know iok is in terrible state wrt human rights but i believe poor state in iok should not be used as a yardstick to say ajk is in good state or for that matter be for any other region.
I have some distant relatives from ajk so when i was a kid i visited their towns and they seemed to be so underdeveloped like living in stone age, they told that due to disputed nature government does not spend on them. So when pakistan takes their water then it is not disputed area but when development comes it becomes disputed , however i have also heard their own government is very corrupt. And no i dont agree that resources are jointly shared by entire nation. I believe any region like for instance balochistan has sui gas , and ajk has water , the people of these areas have first right on the resources of their land. If people from ajk, are not going to get water non stop two days or suffer extreme loadshedding as claimed by my buds then something is grossly wrong, that is like creating another balochistan like insurgency in my opinion.

Markus,

I watch the whole series;

It's a pity that we don't learn about Roman Empire in our history lessons.... As i see, learning and understanding the Roman history is a must.

For instance having democracy in a country without understanding Roman History is like trying to solve advanced math questions without knowing basic math.

Also, you might know that some says, Ottoman Empire inherited Byzantium (East Roman) Empire. I think it is just a false statement. Just living in ex-Roman cities doesn't makes you the inheritor.

East roman empire was fake anyways, because it was not Rome. And Ottoman Empire was oriental and had no trace of the roman ideology. No democratic background and not the roman ideology. I would say the Ottomans were more followers of the Sassanid Empire. If you look at it you can see that the Vatican basicly is the rightful sucessor of the Roman Empire. Vatican was much larger 150 years ago

499px-ita-papal.png

It later on merged 99.9% into Italy so Italy is the heir of roman empire.

East roman empire was fake anyways, because it was not Rome. And Ottoman Empire was oriental and had no trace of the roman ideology. No democratic background and not the roman ideology. I would say the Ottomans were more followers of the Sassanid Empire.

Yeap, i agree with the Ottoman part, Ottoman had nothing to do with Roman Empire....Maybe just the divide and conquer/rule part but i think, that basically applies for all of the Empires.

If you look at it you can see that the Vatican basicly is the rightful sucessor of the Roman Empire. Vatican was much larger 150 years ago

It later on merged 99.9% into Italy so Italy is the heir of roman empire.

Maybe you are going to surprise but for me US looks more like Roman Empire than Italy.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Markuss, this thing with Hannibal amazed me much. I wonder, what might have happened if Carthage had decided to reinforce Hannibal with everything they got while he was in Italy ?

The world we know today would be a very different place....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap, i agree with the Ottoman part, Ottoman had nothing to do with Roman Empire....Maybe just the divide and conquer/rule part but i think, that basically applies for all of the Empires.

Maybe you are going to surprise but for me US looks more like Roman Empire than Italy.

Nope, since USA has no Pontifex Maximus.

You must see that the center of the roman Empire was Rome. And the head of state was the emperor. The title of the emperor was "Pontifex maximus". A title which was then also used for the Pope. Most dont know that.

Rome is a 3 sided thing.

You need the place: Rome
You need the people: Italians
You need the head of state: Pope.

If you ever visit Italy you must come in my area Tuscany. Tuscany is the center of Etruscians. Alot of our custums are very old and predate the roman empire and are the basis of the Empire. So if Rome is our father, Etruscans are grandfather.

This for example is Etruscan:

etruscan_ruins_by_groves86-d5psvnz.jpg

Italy-2013-151_web-lrg.jpg

c8ec0c65a36935f8904cc596c0c0e515.jpg

Its very interesting, because when you enter those ruins, tombs and so on, its pretty much the foundation of us.

Anna Leghari
13 hrs ·

According to a shocking new scientific study, Pakistani men don't have blood coursing through their veins.

The study shows that an average Pakistani male has ghairat and just ghairat in his veins. The study also showed that their ghairat did not have any affect on them when they harass women on the streets, rather it awakens only when a female family member tries to become independent.

Please get your males tested for ghairat. It can become life threatening for you.

-Allama Mutazir Sherazi.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom